Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Download Infinix Race jet X501 Stock Rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Download Infinix Race jet X501 Stock Rom

[Downloads] Download Infinix Race jet X501 Stock Rom

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Ammar Raslan
Ammar Raslan
Ammar Raslan
Enthusiastic Member
23-04-2015, 11:33 PM

I fixed my Infinix Race jet X501 mobile Today ....and i see that you don't have a backup of its stock rom ..so i made two backups using two different methods and i want to help you having them ...i made two backups of the full stock rom (1) using MTKdroidtools (the two phases) ..(2) using scatter file and SP Flashtool ..... how can i upload it for you ? ......and which backup do you want? .... my upload speed is low and the file is big so it will take many hours uploading .... it 'd be better if there is an easy method to upload it quickly for you .... if not you 'll have to wait for tomorrow until i can upload it ....
This post was last modified: 23-04-2015, 11:34 PM by Ammar Raslan.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-04-2015, 08:14 AM
(23-04-2015, 11:33 PM)Ammar Raslan I fixed my Infinix Race jet X501 mobile Today ....and i see that you don't have a backup of its stock rom ..so i made two backups using two different methods and i want to help you having them ...i made two backups of the full stock rom (1) using MTKdroidtools (the two phases) ..(2) using scatter file and SP Flashtool ..... how can i upload it for you ? ......and which backup do you want? .... my upload speed is low and the file is big so it will take many hours uploading .... it 'd be better if there is an easy method to upload it quickly for you .... if not you 'll have to wait for tomorrow until i can upload it ....

Thanks, really appreciate your gesture. kindly upload the !files to flash folder. ensure to zip it first. the !files to flash folder contains just what is needed to unbrick phones and its not as heavy as the others.
Kindly upload to dropbox or 4shared
thanks again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
proftomisin
proftomisin
proftomisin
24-04-2015, 09:28 AM
thanks very much
Ammar Raslan
Ammar Raslan
Ammar Raslan
Enthusiastic Member
24-04-2015, 10:21 AM
(24-04-2015, 09:28 AM)proftomisin thanks  very     much

You are Welcome
Ammar Raslan
Ammar Raslan
Ammar Raslan
Enthusiastic Member
24-04-2015, 10:43 AM

(24-04-2015, 08:14 AM)hovatek
(23-04-2015, 11:33 PM)Ammar Raslan I fixed my Infinix Race jet X501 mobile Today ....and i see that you don't have a backup of its stock rom ..so i made two backups using two different methods and i want to help you having them ...i made two backups of the full stock rom (1) using MTKdroidtools (the two phases) ..(2) using scatter file and SP Flashtool ..... how can i upload it for you ? ......and which backup do you want? .... my upload speed is low and the file is big so it will take many hours uploading .... it 'd be better if there is an easy method to upload it quickly for you .... if not you 'll have to wait for tomorrow until i can upload it ....

Thanks, really appreciate your gesture. kindly upload the !files to flash folder. ensure to zip it first. the !files to flash folder contains just what is needed to unbrick phones and its not as heavy as the others.
Kindly upload to dropbox or 4shared
thanks again

You are wlcome .... this is the link to download !files to flash folder Zipped (4shared) .... http://www.4shared.com/zip/BMMryRcJce/In...ck_Ro.html

for further help .... I'll provide you with links ,just 3 hours from now, to download the full backup (phase 1) , another link for (!files to flash folder) and the scatter file all unzipped ..but i uploaded them to Mega ...so you can download them all as zips .... it is an option available on Mega.
This post was last modified: 24-04-2015, 10:44 AM by Ammar Raslan.
proftomisin
proftomisin
proftomisin
24-04-2015, 12:15 PM
where is mega???
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-04-2015, 12:21 PM
(24-04-2015, 10:43 AM)Ammar Raslan You are wlcome .... this is the link to download !files to flash folder Zipped (4shared) .... http://www.4shared.com/zip/BMMryRcJce/In...ck_Ro.html

for further help .... I'll provide you with links ,just 3 hours from now, to download the full backup (phase 1) , another link for (!files to flash folder) and the scatter file all unzipped ..but i uploaded them to Mega ...so you can download them all as zips .... it is an option available on Mega.

Mega is just fine.
seems there's something wrong with the !files to flash, its just 10MB. seems system.img is missing
does system appear as a folder or as a single .img file in the backup?
This post was last modified: 24-04-2015, 12:27 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
proftomisin
proftomisin
proftomisin
24-04-2015, 12:27 PM
will be waiting for the full backup
proftomisin
proftomisin
proftomisin
24-04-2015, 01:45 PM
single file
Ammar Raslan
Ammar Raslan
Ammar Raslan
Enthusiastic Member
24-04-2015, 01:54 PM

(24-04-2015, 12:27 PM)proftomisin will be  waiting   for the full backup

the (!files to flashtool) folder (phase 2) which i uploaded (4shared) is corrupt (sorry for it) ..... because there wasn't enough space on the disk when i was preparing it ... so i prepared another one (671 mb) (system.img is there as a file 665 mb) and i 'll upload it (zipped) to mega and provide a link for it in replies as soon as it is done uploading.

Started uploading the zipped (!files to flashtool)file (347 mb) to mega .....gonna take from 2 or 3 hours uploading. i 'll provide a link in replies as soon as it done uploading.
This post was last modified: 27-04-2015, 10:01 PM by Ammar Raslan.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next