Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Iphone XS Max clone needs help!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Iphone XS Max clone needs help!

Iphone XS Max clone needs help!

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-06-2019, 10:59 AM

(21-06-2019, 06:43 PM)Papaiamen ...
I tried to flash twrp recovery for mt6580, via fastboot and it was successful.
But the phone does not turn on.

the info here does not add up, flashing recovery using fastboot doesn't cause hard brick. is there anything else you did in between?
and are you saying the phone doesn't power on (its totally dead) OR it powers on but stuck at boot / bootloop?
meanwhile disconnect / reconnect the battery of the phone then retry the backup procedure
Papaiamen
Papaiamen
Papaiamen
Enthusiastic Member
22-06-2019, 12:03 PM
In this phone i cannot remove the battery unfortunately.
I did not do anything, just tried to flash rom by flash tool but error at the beginning about no storage space.
Phone is totally dead, black screen, but pc recognize phone with miracle thunder and flash tool
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
22-06-2019, 04:01 PM
(22-06-2019, 12:03 PM)Papaiamen In this phone i cannot remove the battery unfortunately.
I did not do anything, just tried to flash rom by flash tool but error at the beginning about no storage space.
Phone is totally dead, black screen, but pc recognize phone with miracle thunder and flash tool

If so then the phone is stuck in flash mode, you'll need to loosen the phone to disconnect/reconnect the battery.
Before loosening the phone trying long pressing the power key for 10-40secs while connected to a charger and see if it can power on.
Papaiamen
Papaiamen
Papaiamen
Enthusiastic Member
22-06-2019, 06:05 PM
Just tried to long pressing the power key for more than a minute with charger connected but screen stays black.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-06-2019, 12:04 AM

(22-06-2019, 06:05 PM)Papaiamen Just tried to long pressing the power key for more than a minute with charger connected but screen stays black.

loosen the back then disconnect / reconnect the battery afterwards connect to an ac charger and leave to charge a few hours before you attempt to power on
Pages (2): Previous 1 2