Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android ERROR: STATUS_SEC_PL_VFY_FAIL (0xC0020006)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

ERROR: STATUS_SEC_PL_VFY_FAIL (0xC0020006)

ERROR: STATUS_SEC_PL_VFY_FAIL (0xC0020006)

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Zenmot
Zenmot
Zenmot
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2019, 01:19 PM

is there is a way to get rid of this error? the sp flash tool always give me this error and I can't go any further to bring my phone back to life.
my phone model : Cherry Mobile Flare S6 Selfie
pls help thanks in advance!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-06-2019, 04:19 PM
(20-06-2019, 01:19 PM)Zenmot is there is a way to get rid of this error? the sp flash tool always give me this error and I can't go any further to bring my phone back to life.

attach a full screenshot of SP flash tool and the error message
whats wrong with the phone and how exactly did the problem begin?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
20-06-2019, 05:54 PM
(20-06-2019, 01:19 PM)Zenmot is there is a way to get rid of this error? the sp flash tool always give me this error and I can't go any further to bring my phone back to life.
what’s wrong with the phone and how did the problem start?
Attach the screenshot of the error let’s take a look.
Zenmot
Zenmot
Zenmot
Enthusiastic Member
21-06-2019, 05:26 AM
Thank you for the response, the problem starts when I tried to reflash my phone because it was not updating thinking of that will fix the update problem of my device if I reflash it but when I tried to flash it it gives me that error "ERROR: STATUS_SEC_PL_VFY_FAIL (0xC0020006)" so the flash was failed but my phone is still alive and still working. but in frustration why its always error I go to the format tab of sp flash tool, thinking of that will resolve the flash error, I tried formatting my device with an option "format whole flash" and it was succeed then after that I tried flashing it again and now the error is still there and my phone... is dead not turning on but still charging and readable by the computer I tried the 3 flash options at sp flash tool but still gives me the same error.
.png
2.png
Size: 92.86 KB / Downloads: 34
.png
1.png
Size: 385.17 KB / Downloads: 16
.png
3.png
Size: 92.85 KB / Downloads: 11
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
21-06-2019, 05:09 PM

(21-06-2019, 05:26 AM)Zenmot Thank you for the response, the problem starts when I tried to reflash my phone because it was not updating thinking of that will fix the update problem of my device if I reflash it but when I tried to flash it it gives me that error "ERROR: STATUS_SEC_PL_VFY_FAIL (0xC0020006)" so the flash was failed but my phone is still alive and still working. but in frustration why its always error I go to the format tab of sp flash tool, thinking of that will resolve the flash error, I tried formatting my device with an option "format whole flash" and it was succeed then after that I tried flashing it again and now the error is still there and my phone... is dead not turning on but still charging and readable by the computer I tried the 3 flash options at sp flash tool but still gives me the same error.

Did you backup the phone's firmware before formatting?
Did you take note of the phone's build no?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-06-2019, 05:09 PM
(21-06-2019, 05:26 AM)Zenmot Thank you for the response, the problem starts when I tried to reflash my phone because it was not updating thinking of that will fix the update problem of my device if I reflash it but when I tried to flash it it gives me that error "ERROR: STATUS_SEC_PL_VFY_FAIL (0xC0020006)" so the flash was failed but my phone is still alive and still working. but in frustration why its always error I go to the format tab of sp flash tool, thinking of that will resolve the flash error, I tried formatting my device with an option "format whole flash" and it was succeed then after that I tried flashing it again and now the error is still there and my phone... is dead not turning on but still charging and readable by the computer I tried the 3 flash options at sp flash tool but still gives me the same error.

have you ever successfully flashed this firmware before now?
do you remember the build number of your device?
have you tried flashing a different firmware build?
try flashing the contents of the firmware one after flash starting with preloader, lets know the outcome
and your attached screenshot links are all broken links, upload your screenshots to imgur.com then post the link here
This post was last modified: 21-06-2019, 05:15 PM by X3non.
Zenmot
Zenmot
Zenmot
Enthusiastic Member
22-06-2019, 06:45 AM
no it fails everytime I flash it, no success record at flahing this firmware yet, I don't remember my device build sorry, I tried to flash each content starting preloader it gives the same error, but when it comes to recovery till tee2 it shows now a different error "ERROR: STATUS_INSUFFICIENT_BUFFER (0xC0010007)" then the only successful at flashing was at secro.system,cache and userdata it shows a green circle with labeled download okay
.png
4.png
Size: 91.22 KB / Downloads: 15
.png
5.png
Size: 95.75 KB / Downloads: 10
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-06-2019, 02:41 PM
(22-06-2019, 06:45 AM)Zenmot no it fails everytime I flash it, no success record at flahing this firmware yet, I don't remember my device build sorry, I tried to flash each content starting preloader it gives the same error, but when it comes to recovery till tee2 it shows now a different error "ERROR: STATUS_INSUFFICIENT_BUFFER (0xC0010007)" then the only successful at flashing was at secro.system,cache and userdata it shows a green circle with labeled download okay

try flashing a different firmware build, you can check the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15672.html
lets know the outcome
Zenmot
Zenmot
Zenmot
Enthusiastic Member
23-06-2019, 04:40 AM
(22-06-2019, 02:41 PM)X3non
(22-06-2019, 06:45 AM)Zenmot no it fails everytime I flash it, no success record at flahing this firmware yet, I don't remember my device build sorry, I tried to flash each content starting preloader it gives the same error, but when it comes to recovery till tee2 it shows now a different error "ERROR: STATUS_INSUFFICIENT_BUFFER (0xC0010007)" then the only successful at flashing was at secro.system,cache and userdata it shows a green circle with labeled download okay

try flashing a different firmware build, you can check the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15672.html
lets know the outcome
I have downloaded both firmware of s6 selfie v06 and v07 but still gives me the same error in sp flash tool. btw think I remember my phone build it has v09 in it
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-06-2019, 12:40 AM

(23-06-2019, 04:40 AM)Zenmot I have downloaded both firmware of s6 selfie v06 and v07 but still gives me the same error in sp flash tool. btw think I remember my phone build it has v09 in it

if so then try v09 firmware and post feedback, there's one listed @ https://www.needrom.com/download/cherry-...s6-selfie/ ; requires payment
Pages (2): 1 2 Next