Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] how to bypass frp on chinamobile a3s qualcomm device
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] how to bypass frp on chinamobile a3s qualcomm device

[Please help] how to bypass frp on chinamobile a3s qualcomm device

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
lordruffy
lordruffy
lordruffy
25-06-2019, 04:31 AM

good morning please anyone here who can help me bypass frp on chinamobile a3s running ANDROID 7.0 qualcomm device,i've tried using miraclebox 2.27a,2.54,2.58...even when my pc identify the phone as qualcomm so so so 9008(com27) all miracle says can not identify..i tried the talk back option..i could access youtube and websites to download frp bypass tools like other phones but funny enough the browser i have access too didnt have the download button or let me say where i can find anything i download ..i fing it very difficult to open chrome or other browser,all trickes seems worthless on this phone....please help a brother asap
Attached Files
.jpeg
china-mobile-a3s.jpeg
Size: 27.94 KB / Downloads: 8
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-06-2019, 10:06 AM
(25-06-2019, 04:31 AM)lordruffy good morning please anyone here who can help me bypass frp on chinamobile a3s running ANDROID 7.0 qualcomm device,i've tried using miraclebox 2.27a,2.54,2.58...even when my pc identify the phone as qualcomm so so so 9008(com27) all miracle says can not identify..i tried the talk back option..i could access youtube and websites to download frp bypass tools like other phones but funny enough the browser i have access too didnt have the download button or let me say where i can find anything i download ..i fing it very difficult to open chrome or other browser,all trickes seems worthless on this phone....please help a brother asap

you need to find the right firehorse programmer file to work with
you can either try programmer files for the same chipset, you can check the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25696.html OR search for and download the firmware for the phone model, programmer file should be included, copy it out and use on miracle; there's firmware @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H4wU12R...q8jxH/view
mykeljosh34
mykeljosh34
mykeljosh34
Techie Member
26-06-2019, 03:00 AM
if you still have the phone with you and still need to get it bypass, kindly follow this step to access your downloaded files, at the youtube page or video link, click on the share icon, look for GMAIL hold and press the gmail icon , click APP INFO = DATA USAGE/ APP SETTINGS= CLICK ON THE 3 DOTS= MANAGE ACCOUNT. you should be able to enter the devices settings now.. let us know here is you are on track so i can post the next step for you.
lordruffy
lordruffy
lordruffy
26-06-2019, 08:46 AM
i'm gonna try that now and get back to you in a giffy
lordruffy
lordruffy
lordruffy
26-06-2019, 09:23 AM

yeah i'm at the stage now please what is the next step?...i'm gladly waiting....and moreover i find a way to login into hotmail account...but all to no avail...
lordruffy
lordruffy
lordruffy
26-06-2019, 09:26 AM
(25-06-2019, 10:06 AM)X3non you need to find the right firehorse programmer file to work with
you can either try programmer files for the same chipset, you can check the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25696.html OR search for and download the firmware for the phone model, programmer file should be included, copy it out and use on miracle; there's firmware @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H4wU12R...q8jxH/view
please bro i dont really know the actual qualcomm emmc for this chinamobile a3s all i see is cpu;msm8917
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-06-2019, 10:24 AM
(26-06-2019, 09:26 AM)lordruffy please bro i dont really know the actual qualcomm emmc for this chinamobile a3s all i see is cpu;msm8917

msm8917 is the chipset of the phone; look for it on the list or use the firehorse from the firmware
mykeljosh34
mykeljosh34
mykeljosh34
Techie Member
26-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Okay, inside the SETTINGS, goto SOUNDS/NOTIFICATIONS= APP NOTIFICATIONS , look for GOOGLE APP, enter there and goto NOTIFICATIONS or DATA USAGE =APP SETTINGS- look for SHOW CARDS and click on it, it should take you to the GOOGLE SEARCH page, then search for DOWNLOAD, you can get your downloaded files.. since your phone version is 7.0, i think you will need to do more work in the settings before you will be able to add a new Google acct to bypass.. nevertheless since you wants your downloaded files, that's the tips.
lordruffy
lordruffy
lordruffy
27-06-2019, 02:48 AM
(26-06-2019, 09:28 PM)mykeljosh34 Okay,  inside the SETTINGS,  goto SOUNDS/NOTIFICATIONS= APP NOTIFICATIONS , look for GOOGLE APP,  enter there and goto NOTIFICATIONS or DATA USAGE =APP SETTINGS-  look for SHOW CARDS and click on it, it should take you to the GOOGLE SEARCH page, then search for DOWNLOAD,  you can get your downloaded files..  since your phone version is 7.0, i think you will need to do more work in the settings before you will be able to add a new Google acct to bypass.. nevertheless since you wants your downloaded files,  that's the tips.
bro i cant still access the downloaded file...thigs got stucked atthat three dot its just lead  to manage accounts....and nothing more
lordruffy
lordruffy
lordruffy
27-06-2019, 02:50 AM

(26-06-2019, 10:24 AM)X3non
(26-06-2019, 09:26 AM)lordruffy please bro i dont really know the actual qualcomm emmc for this chinamobile a3s all i see is cpu;msm8917

msm8917 is the chipset of the phone; look for it on the list or use the firehorse from the firmware

bro its not working ooo...i couldnt load xml...or is there any advance tutorial on how to flash the firehorse file without loading the xml file too....or do i need a special tool to flash that file on the device
Pages (2): 1 2 Next