Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Lg Aristo rawprogram patch0xml file
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Lg Aristo rawprogram patch0xml file

Lg Aristo rawprogram patch0xml file

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Hizzz
Hizzz
Hizzz
Enthusiastic Member
07-07-2019, 04:22 PM

Hi
Now that i think of it i made a full dump of my firmware with lgup before it got bricked 
Is there any way i could find or extarct rawprogram and patch0xml from the dump.
Really all the method i used to extract and find the files are all proving futile. I need this phone for my school project or else i would have just dumped it
Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-07-2019, 02:39 PM
(07-07-2019, 04:22 PM)Hizzz Hi
Now that i think of it i made a full dump of my firmware with lgup before it got bricked 
Is there any way i could find or extarct rawprogram and patch0xml from the dump.
Really all the method i used to extract and find the files are all proving futile. I need this phone for my school project or else i would have just dumped it
Thanks

you can't create rawrogram from the dumps you already made, you can only get it from firmware OR read directly from the phone an e.g https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25452.html ; steps 1 - 15 and for reading directly from a phone, you need the right programmer file
if you are unable to get the right programmer file then you should consider sending your device to a service center for repairs
This post was last modified: 08-07-2019, 02:43 PM by X3non.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2