Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Tutorial] How to fix a totally dead MTK phone; wont come on, charge or show any sign of life

Show SP FLASH TOOL ERROR 8045, No valid Partition management table [PMT] for storage device.

(09-02-2014, 09:28 PM)Emmarhx Wrote: Show SP FLASH TOOL ERROR 8045, No valid Partition management table [PMT] for storage device.

hold down the volume decrease button while connecting the phone for flashing. try the volume increase too and then both
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Getting the same error
(09-03-2014, 02:04 PM)Emmarhx Wrote: Getting the same error

A Hovatek Rep. has been assigned to assist you via live chat on Whatsapp
I format my tecno H5 with sp flash tools, now my phones don't boot and not taking charge. How can i fix it , thks
(09-04-2014, 10:12 PM)manu.castle78 Wrote: I format my tecno H5 with sp flash tools, now my phones don't boot and not taking charge. How can i fix it , thks

Follow this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-286.html . we've granted you permission to download the H5 MTK backup
hello i am having this error while trying to unbrick my phone "BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM _ FAIL (4032)
[EMI] Enable DRAM Failed!

Attached Files
.jpg   Capture.JPG (Size: 89.38 KB / Downloads: 31)
(09-08-2014, 07:42 PM)frizzler97 Wrote: hello i am having this error while trying to unbrick my phone "BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM _ FAIL (4032)
[EMI] Enable DRAM Failed!

I see you have most of the required files. But i must ask. Are you certain that the files you're trying to flash are for your exact phone model?
Pls sir, my tecno d5 is is not powering on or vibrate...pc wount detect it also...pls help
(09-12-2014, 11:36 AM)walexmini Wrote: Pls sir, my tecno d5 is is not powering on or vibrate...pc wount detect it also...pls help

we're already attending to [email protected] the sp flash tools errors thread. we'll do our best to help fix your phone