Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Tutorial] How to fix a totally dead MTK phone; wont come on, charge or show any sign of life

(06-07-2014, 09:39 PM)abdulateef Wrote: good evening sir's, please I need your help!, My phone has been dead for about a month now! and I have read the method of bringing a phone back to life! please help me with the files that are needed! please, the MTK backup for tecno m5 have been locked, please Grant me permission to download it! I have sent you an email! you directed me here from whatsapp, this is my number 08185696153, My name is Abdulateef! and my email is [email protected], please sir I will be expecting your reply, thanks, maybe GoD BLESS YOU ALWAYS

Donwload of the files is reserved for premium members only. you should've got a a response email by now

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-07-2014, 10:10 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-07-2014, 08:03 PM)dino2trip4 Wrote: infact am short of word........am very greatfull sir, my phone has finally woke up from a long sleep thru ur assistant..God will continue to increase ur wisdom and knowledge.....but one more thing sir is saying invalid imei both sim 1 and 2 at first it didn't detect the sim but after i do factory reset from recovery mode it detect the sim but can't send msg or call, it saying invalid imei pls help me out

For the Null, IMEI, follow this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/showthread.php?tid=116
thanks i have already figure it out myself....i use mobileuncle tools downloaded from playstore to enter engineering mode..thanks for all your support..God bless u
(06-07-2014, 10:33 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-07-2014, 09:39 PM)abdulateef Wrote: good evening sir's, please I need your help!, My phone has been dead for about a month now! and I have read the method of bringing a phone back to life! please help me with the files that are needed! please, the MTK backup for tecno m5 have been locked, please Grant me permission to download it! I have sent you an email! you directed me here from whatsapp, this is my number 08185696153, My name is Abdulateef! and my email is [email protected], please sir I will be expecting your reply, thanks, maybe GoD BLESS YOU ALWAYS

Donwload of the files is reserved for premium members only. you should've got a a response email by now

please sir help me, I am new to this website I know, I got this site by googling, please sir, what does it take to be a premium member? please help me with the files needed! please, GOD will continue to Bless you, please help
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2014, 06:44 AM by Tejrooney. )
All these are sweet posts and replies, but in my own case it totally something else. i flash the files contained in the ifiles folder of a backup files of tecno L3, but still the phone only progress from bootlogo to boot animation. what else again?

I also tried booting into recovery mode, and pressing the home key at the touch pad but the error is that the phone does not respond to the touch from the three menu below the phone screen. can hardware cause the fault. an tired and confused.
(06-08-2014, 05:46 AM)abdulateef Wrote: please sir help me, I am new to this website I know, I got this site by googling, please sir, what does it take to be a premium member? please help me with the files needed! please, GOD will continue to Bless you, please help

Send an email to [email protected]
(06-08-2014, 06:40 AM)Tejrooney Wrote: All these are sweet posts and replies, but in my own case it totally something else. i flash the files contained in the ifiles folder of a backup files of tecno L3, but still the phone only progress from bootlogo to boot animation. what else again?

I also tried booting into recovery mode, and pressing the home key at the touch pad but the error is that the phone does not respond to the touch from the three menu below the phone screen. can hardware cause the fault. an tired and confused.

Lets start from the origin. give me a complete list of files you have (to be used to unbrick your phone)
(06-08-2014, 07:03 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-08-2014, 05:46 AM)abdulateef Wrote: please sir help me, I am new to this website I know, I got this site by googling, please sir, what does it take to be a premium member? please help me with the files needed! please, GOD will continue to Bless you, please help

Send an email to [email protected]

I have sent you the email sir, please reply thanks
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2014, 06:16 AM by hovatek. )
Firstly appreciate my deed. These are the tecno files
TECNO L3 PART 1
https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht....part1.rar

TECNO L3 PART 2
https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht....part2.rar
I flashed all the items in the scatter files(even with the "system.img" embedded in the files links above), except these: SEC_RO, USRDATA, CACHE.
and the phone got to the point i pasted above.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2014, 06:17 AM by hovatek. )
(06-08-2014, 10:48 PM)Tejrooney Wrote: Firstly appreciate my deed. These are the tecno files
TECNO L3 PART 1
https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht....part1.rar

TECNO L3 PART 2
https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht....part2.rar

What are the files contained in this backup please?