Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to revive a totally dead Mediatek device
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to revive a totally dead Mediatek device

[Tutorial] How to revive a totally dead Mediatek device

Pages (41): Previous 131 32 33 34 3541 Next
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
24-03-2016, 11:49 PM

@hovatek I have also created a new thread here "https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12385.html" But did'nt get any reply.

My issues is - My Infinix Zero 2 (32G + 2G) was hanging during running and when hanged it has to be shut down and it does not start quickly after that I have to wait a few minutes and sometimes it startup and sometimes it won't. after reading thread at hovatek i found to the flash option. I did all mentioned on thread How to use SP flash tool. I did everything correctly from installing vcom drivers to flashing the phone. I downloaded the "Infinix X509 Zero 2 32GB (MTK Backup)" and flashed it using the Flash Tool 5. Everything was done correctly as mentioned in thread as well as on youtbe video. AFter flashing I also did on the phone i recovery and :

1. Wipe data / Factory reset
2. Wipe Cache Parition

and Restarted the phone. Phone takes about 3 to 5 minutes to start and on Sim card Initializing it gets sudden shut down.

It is very strange as sometimes it gets started and working for a hour and 2 hours and when using it sudden shut down or hanged.

It has fall down 2 or 3 times. It is just about 3 and half months old. Left with more than 8 months of warranty but can't claim warranty as i have this rooted Sad I am really looking forward for a solution from you Hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-03-2016, 12:40 PM
(24-03-2016, 11:49 PM)abbas99 @hovatek I have also created a new thread here "https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12385.html" But did'nt get any reply.

My issues is - My Infinix Zero 2 (32G + 2G) was hanging during running and when hanged it has to be shut down and it does not start quickly after that I have to wait a few minutes and sometimes it startup and sometimes it won't.  after reading thread at hovatek i found to the flash option. I did all mentioned on thread How to use SP flash tool. I did everything correctly from installing vcom drivers to flashing the phone. I downloaded the "Infinix X509 Zero 2 32GB (MTK Backup)" and flashed it using the Flash Tool 5. Everything was done correctly as mentioned in thread as well as on youtbe  video. AFter flashing I also did on the phone i recovery and :

1. Wipe data / Factory reset
2. Wipe Cache Parition

and Restarted the phone. Phone takes about 3 to 5 minutes to start and on Sim card Initializing it gets sudden shut down.

It is very strange as sometimes it gets started and working for a hour and 2 hours and when using it sudden shut down or hanged.  

It has fall down 2 or 3 times. It is just about 3 and half months old. Left with more than 8 months of warranty but can't claim warranty as i have this rooted Sad I am really looking forward for a solution from you Hovatek

You'll get a reply

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jjonaivi
jjonaivi
jjonaivi
25-03-2016, 04:21 PM
Error 4032 

Message: BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail 

I got this msg wen I tried to flash my  bricked techno m3. I have followed all d possible solutions related to dt error as posted on this forum but no soln yet. sp flash identifies d device, it shows d red line on 100% wen I plug d USB& it starts reading until it gets to 37 or so den it shows d error msg. 

Initialy, wen I flashed it, it flashed successfully and showed Completed, but wen i try to switch on it only vibrates. Old help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-03-2016, 06:25 PM
(25-03-2016, 04:21 PM)jjonaivi Error 4032 

Message: BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail 

I got this msg wen I tried to flash my  bricked techno m3. I have followed all d possible solutions related to dt error as posted on this forum but no soln yet. sp flash identifies d device, it shows d red line on 100% wen I plug d USB& it starts reading until it gets to 37 or so den it shows d error msg. 

Initialy, wen I flashed it, it flashed successfully and showed Completed, but wen i try to switch on it only vibrates. Old help

create a new thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
justme
justme
justme
Enthusiastic Member
26-03-2016, 05:16 AM

(24-03-2016, 11:30 PM)hovatek
(24-03-2016, 10:27 AM)justme i have phone himax aka coolpad f1 n i flash using sp flash tool v5,, flashing success until green tick but my phone dead after flash, try power button no respone, try charger no respon, try wall charge until full but same not come on the phone.

i have stock rom from our forum in my country,,

what next step? please help

reflash the firmware then charge the battery
i have try ten flash with sp flash tool n success but still same, try flash preloader first then other file n success but same. battery is charger with wall charger.
what next step i forget?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-03-2016, 12:16 PM
(26-03-2016, 05:16 AM)justme i have try ten flash with sp flash tool n success but still same, try flash preloader first then other file n success but same. battery is charger with wall charger.
what next step i forget?

create a new thread so we focus on it

Note!
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
26-03-2016, 06:26 PM
@Hovatek I have posted a reply to my thread because my problem is not solved and the answer you gave was to try download frimware I have already done that but the problem is still same. Please read my reply at my thread - https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-123...72116.html so you have better understanding of my phone problem. THanks
kennthmoral
kennthmoral
kennthmoral
27-03-2016, 01:15 PM
I cant do any procedure on this thread cause pc cant detect my dead phone .. please teach me
This post was last modified: 27-03-2016, 03:07 PM by kennthmoral.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-03-2016, 05:22 PM
(27-03-2016, 01:15 PM)kennthmoral I cant do any procedure on this thread cause pc cant detect my dead phone .. please teach me

create a new thread so we focus on this

Note!
sofianekari
sofianekari
sofianekari
04-04-2016, 01:46 PM

how can i flash flash the preloader first ?
Pages (41): Previous 131 32 33 34 3541 Next