Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Dead Infinix Zero.

Hey.. Thanks for ur assistance so far.. U were really a lot of help.
I still havn't been able to fix the imei issue.. I cant download imei.zip. the link doesn't work. Doenload starts... and fails. Also, IMEI/NVRAM was unclickable (grey) on MTK droid tools for both valid and invalid phones.
Thanks.

(04-30-2015, 11:52 AM)Triumphant Wrote: Hey.. Thanks for ur assistance so far.. U were really a lot of help.
I still havn't been able to fix the imei issue.. I cant download imei.zip. the link doesn't work. Doenload starts... and fails. Also, IMEI/NVRAM was unclickable (grey) on MTK droid tools for both valid and invalid phones.
Thanks.

the imei.zip file download fine here. try another browser. 
does the phone have baseband?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: technical@hovatek.com
Yes it does. But the phone doesn't detect sim cards.
(04-30-2015, 02:56 PM)Triumphant Wrote: Yes it does. But the phone doesn't detect sim cards.

follow the guide then. it should work this time around since you've flashed stock ROM

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
I replaced the MPOB_001 alrdy as told but it still doesn't detect sim cards. MTK droid tools doesnt recognize a baseband v. I cant back up or restore the good or bad imei/nvram as the option is greyed out for both phones. I even tried copying the nvram folder from the good phone to the bad one via es file explorer and giving permissions with rom tool box. All to no avail. Pls help.
Thanks.
(05-01-2015, 09:55 PM)Triumphant Wrote: I replaced the MPOB_001 alrdy as told but it still doesn't detect sim cards. MTK droid tools doesnt recognize a baseband v. I cant back up or restore the good or bad imei/nvram as the option is greyed out for both phones. I even tried copying the nvram folder from the good phone to the bad one via es file explorer and giving permissions with rom tool box. All to no avail. Pls help.
Thanks.

did you grant root shell access in MTK droid tools first? as in what was the color of the box at the bottom during all this?

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
Green. For both phones. Root shell access was granted. I even re-formatted and re-flashed with sp.. then tried again. Nothin happened. IMEI's still invalid.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2015, 08:33 AM by hovatek. )
(05-02-2015, 08:17 AM)Triumphant Wrote: Green. For both phones. Root shell access was granted. I even re-formatted and re-flashed with sp.. then tried again. Nothin happened. IMEI's still invalid.
1. was IMEI/NVRAM still unclickable for both phones?
2. you might need to make a cwm backup then flash to your phone

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
Please I want to flash my TECNO N9. I got a laptop. Please can someone share me the link for full procedure.

Thanks
1. Yes it still was.
2. How do i back make the cwm back up? Would it be from the good one? Amd how do i flash it?