Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] How to fix freeze on boot logo after flashing Miracle Box / Thunder extracted ROM?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How to fix freeze on boot logo after flashing Miracle Box / Thunder extracted ROM?

[Please help] How to fix freeze on boot logo after flashing Miracle Box / Thunder extracted ROM?

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-07-2019, 10:43 AM

I updated my phone to the latest build number and then I extracted the firmware using Miracle Box 2.82. After some days when I want to test the extracted firmware and flashed it to my device, but after flashing it to my phone, when I try to open my phone it doesn't start as normal, Freezes on the Boot logo.

I tried using Miracle box 2.37A but it's the same. And also I flashed only the system.img my phone Boot properly.

Is there a way to fix this?

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Tapatalk
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-07-2019, 06:07 PM
(06-07-2019, 10:43 AM)MIkesew1320 I updated my phone to the latest build number and then I extracted the firmware using Miracle Box 2.82. After some days when I want to test the extracted firmware and flashed it to my device, but after flashing it to my phone, when I try to open my phone it doesn't start as normal, Freezes on the Boot logo.

I tried using Miracle box 2.37A but it's the same. And also I flashed only the system.img my phone Boot properly.

Is there a way to fix this?

miracle v2.27a won't work for your chipset; leave that version out
what files do you have in the backup? attach a full screenshot
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-07-2019, 08:20 PM
I backed up all the partitions except user data.

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-07-2019, 11:52 PM
(06-07-2019, 08:20 PM)MIkesew1320 I backed up all the partitions except user data.

What’s the phone’s model and have you tried factory reset via recovery mode?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
07-07-2019, 02:18 PM

TECNO CX Air

I didn't tried by factory resetting it.

Is it needed? I extracted in the same way for other build numbers but they booted successfully without any factory reset.

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-07-2019, 09:33 AM
(07-07-2019, 02:18 PM)MIkesew1320 TECNO CX Air

I didn't tried by factory resetting it.

Is it needed? I extracted in the same way for other build numbers but they booted successfully without any factory reset.

a factory reset is needed
you won't have needed to factory reset if you made backup including userdata, as that will restore your device back to how it was just before you made the backup
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-07-2019, 12:12 PM
My phone need to be live to make the factory reset so I can't do a factory reset from the stock recovery while my device is in the problem.

Also when I try to extract my ohones userdata partition it becomes to huge, the miracle box extracts the whole total size of my phone internal storage. Userdata=16GB

This post was last modified: 14-07-2019, 12:13 PM by xerxes.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-07-2019, 02:22 AM
(14-07-2019, 12:12 PM)MIkesew1320 My phone need to be live to make the factory reset so I can't do a factory reset from the stock recovery while my device is in the problem.
Also when I try to extract my ohones userdata partition it becomes to huge, the miracle box extracts the whole total size of my phone internal storage. Userdata=16GB

unless you break your recovery then you will be able to perform a factory reset in recovery OR an emmc wipe in factory mode
and yes, userdata in the entire size of internal storage and it can not be 16GB
emmc_user region is 16GB, system partition probably takes around 4gb from emmc_user, the remaining partitions on the phone take their various little sizes and userdata will be left with around 12gb or so