Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TEKNO N8 FOR VODAFONE
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

TEKNO N8 FOR VODAFONE

TEKNO N8 FOR VODAFONE

lenox
lenox
lenox
10-07-2019, 09:53 AM

I have tekno n8 for vodafone it was cracked before or modified before for it to be using all networks
there was a paturn on it so i wanted to unlock the paturn on it manually using the buttons 
i wiped the phone and the battery was full changed  but when i wiped the phone it just stuck on tekno thats all.
i therefore downloaded the firmware for it and flashed it with sp flash tool and it was successful loaded i try to switch it on still its stacking
on tekno
i down loaded the other type and loaded on it, it fail to switch on 
i loaded back the one bucked up it still stacking what can i do? help and if there 
if there can be a link for the firmware and the flash tool u can give me so that i download it
or the ways off doing it.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
10-07-2019, 06:37 PM
(10-07-2019, 09:53 AM)lenox I have tekno n8 for vodafone it was cracked before or modified before for it to be using all networks
there was a paturn on it so i wanted to unlock the paturn on it manually using the buttons 
i wiped the phone and the battery was full changed  but when i wiped the phone it just stuck on tekno thats all.
i therefore downloaded the firmware for it and flashed it with sp flash tool and it was successful loaded i try to switch it on still its stacking
on tekno
i down loaded the other type and loaded on it, it fail to switch on 
i loaded back the one bucked up it still stacking what can i do? help and if there 
if there can be a link for the firmware and the flash tool u can give me so that i download it
or the ways off doing it.

have you tried a factory reset via recovery mode (vol up + power key) after flashing the firmware you've downloaded?