Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Fix IMEi on my DOOGEE BL7000
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Fix IMEi on my DOOGEE BL7000

Fix IMEi on my DOOGEE BL7000

12-07-2019, 01:54 PM

Hi, i've finally managed to root my Device (most of the tutorials on showing how it's done simply didn't work) i am now struck with another problem:

I've lost my IMEI and i have no idea how i could get the IMEI back on the Phone (I have the Phone Box so i know my IMEI numbers), because i really would like to use my SIM-Cards on it aswell.

I have unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP and flashed SU on the phone. I have tried to use the Maui Meta method and it stopped right at 99%, basicly before connecting to the Meta Mode. I've also tried to make an IMEI File with the IMEI Maker and then flashed it in TWRP, that didn't work either. Also tried SN Writer, which still gave me an error (i'll attach a screenshot). Mobile Uncle Tools (apk) didn't work, because it won't start the Engineer Mode on my device. Might aswell add that my Doogee BL7000 is a MTK6750 Device.

I've installed all needed drivers for those methods, so it won't be a connection issue.

My question now is: Can you actually fix your IMEI with an unlocked Bootloader? If yes, i'd love to hear about your fixes and stuff. I'll try out everything.

Thanks in advance for any help provided and don't curse me on my english please.  Blush

Sincerely, Chris
Attached Files
.png
SnWriterFAIL.png
Size: 76.31 KB / Downloads: 3
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-07-2019, 04:13 PM
(12-07-2019, 01:54 PM)SinnloserSpieler Hi, i've finally managed to root my Device (most of the tutorials on showing how it's done simply didn't work) i am now struck with another problem:

I've lost my IMEI and i have no idea how i could get the IMEI back on the Phone (I have the Phone Box so i know my IMEI numbers), because i really would like to use my SIM-Cards on it aswell.

I have unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP and flashed SU on the phone. I have tried to use the Maui Meta method and it stopped right at 99%, basicly before connecting to the Meta Mode. I've also tried to make an IMEI File with the IMEI Maker and then flashed it in TWRP, that didn't work either. Also tried SN Writer, which still gave me an error (i'll attach a screenshot). Mobile Uncle Tools (apk) didn't work, because it won't start the Engineer Mode on my device. Might aswell add that my Doogee BL7000 is a MTK6750 Device.

I've installed all needed drivers for those methods, so it won't be a connection issue.

My question now is: Can you actually fix your IMEI with an unlocked Bootloader? If yes, i'd love to hear about your fixes and stuff. I'll try out everything.

Thanks in advance for any help provided and don't curse me on my english please.  Blush

Sincerely, Chris

You don’t need a locked/unlocked bootloader to fix IMEI.
Does the phone have a valid baseband? If yes then follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26815.html to write IMEI
13-07-2019, 02:33 PM
(12-07-2019, 04:13 PM)innagee
(12-07-2019, 01:54 PM)SinnloserSpieler Hi, i've finally managed to root my Device (most of the tutorials on showing how it's done simply didn't work) i am now struck with another problem:

Sincerely, Chris

You don’t need a locked/unlocked bootloader to fix IMEI.
Does the phone have a valid baseband? If yes then follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26815.html to write IMEI

Hi, i've tried to use the Miracle Thunder v2.82. When i followed the instructions everything seems to work but once it downloads the specific boot (Boot8 in my case) the program stops the process itself (Start button being clickable again). Then the phone proceeds to boot into the loading mode( showing how much % my battery currently has). I thought it would be drivers but even after reinstalling and using other drivers it didn't work.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-07-2019, 10:25 PM
(13-07-2019, 02:33 PM)SinnloserSpieler Hi, i've tried to use the Miracle Thunder v2.82. When i followed the instructions everything seems to work but once it downloads the specific boot (Boot8 in my case) the program stops the process itself (Start button being clickable again). Then the phone proceeds to boot into the loading mode( showing how much % my battery currently has). I thought it would be drivers but even after reinstalling and using other drivers it didn't work.

you should use the custom DA file for your model, you can check the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23719.html
OR better still try writing imei using adb method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html -- should be easier since you have rooted the device