Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] Volume Down button stuck and phone stuck in FFBM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Volume Down button stuck and phone stuck in FFBM

[Please help] Volume Down button stuck and phone stuck in FFBM

Marsian8
Marsian8
Marsian8
13-07-2019, 11:32 AM

I own a Lyf Flame 8 ls4505
and now it's volume down key is stuck in the 'pressed position'. All repairing centers I went to say that it can't be fixed via hardware so I'm looking for a software solution. The power button is broken as well (broken, not stuck).
I was thinking about editing the Generic.kl file and disabling the volume down button but the problem with that is I can't push the file into the root files because USB debug isn't enabled.
Do you guys have any solutions to this problem? maybe I can use the EDL mode to edit the file. or maybe someone can come up with an entirely different solution.
Please guys, I need help with this... It's my only phone Tongue
Marsian8
Marsian8
Marsian8
13-07-2019, 11:36 AM
The problem with the key being stuck is that the device boots directly into FFbm mode instead of normal android.
as soon as I insert a USB cable into the phone it boots into FFBM because the volume down key is pressed
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
13-07-2019, 09:50 PM
(13-07-2019, 11:32 AM)Marsian8 I own a Lyf Flame 8 ls4505
and now it's volume down key is stuck in the 'pressed position'. All repairing centers I went to say that it can't be fixed via hardware so I'm looking for a software solution. The power button is broken as well (broken, not stuck).

look for and try a different mobile phone hardware repair store OR service center