Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Famoco fx200 turned to a normal android phine
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Famoco fx200 turned to a normal android phine

[Please help] Famoco fx200 turned to a normal android phine

alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
13-07-2019, 11:31 PM

Hi. I am in cameroon and there is this professionnel android phone famaco fx200 with a modify os used by orange operator.
It runs android 4.4.2. There problem is it cannot be used as a normal android because the os in it doesn't permit it but i have seen people with the same phone who transformed into normal android phones.
I dont know if there is someone who can help me do that

Envoyé de mon TA-1021 en utilisant Tapatalk
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-07-2019, 11:39 AM
(13-07-2019, 11:31 PM)alimalamm ... but i have seen people with the same phone who transformed into normal android phones.
I dont know if there is someone who can help me do that

Verify if both yours and the others you've seen all use the same chipset type, if yes then you can try
Backup firmware from your phone
Get access to one of the phones you mentioned has been transformed (whatever that means) then backup firmware from it
Flash the firmware backup onto yours

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
14-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Ok is thesame chipset. But i dont'know where to get one now. I dont know if there is a way of extracting images to modify them before flashing them back in the phone

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-07-2019, 02:53 AM
(14-07-2019, 04:02 PM)alimalamm Ok is thesame chipset. But i dont'know where to get one now. ...

same way as you saw the others you mentioned you've seen before now

(14-07-2019, 04:02 PM)alimalamm ...I dont know if there is a way of extracting images to modify them before flashing them back in the phone

depending on the chipset, you can use the search bar at the top of the phone to search for "how to backup firmware from that chipset" OR post the details of the chipset of the phone
As for modification, only the person who made the initial modification can help you out. its back to looking for those who you mentioned have the modified OS, maybe they can direct you to the source