Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix Smart 3 plus -x627 - Not responding
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Try our Online TWRP Builder

Infinix Smart 3 plus -x627 - Not responding

Infinix Smart 3 plus -x627 - Not responding

adnan101
adnan101
adnan101
16-07-2019, 07:35 AM

Dear Experts, 
Let me start my admitting i am noob and totally stupid. I tried doing it for the very first time and apparently got into issue. Please help me, thats all i can say and ask for Sad
I used miracle box 2,93 MTK->IMEI (switched on) and i just swapped IMEI value 1 with IMEI value 2. I pressed start button and it showed some message on left side, connecting to phone, meanwhile i restarted the phone, but as soon as it restarted it got blank and didnt show any activity. Battery remaining was approx 30%. I got panicked and disconnected the usb cable ( i cant say if i even waited for 1 minute to see what happens). After that its totally blank and no matter what combination of power key with volume keys i try, its not turning on. 
Have i hard bricked it? any tips to see if i can still get it to work. When i connect it to laptop i do get a sound like something is connected but i checked with adb and miracle alike, its not showing my mobile anymore.
Any tip guys please?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-07-2019, 08:01 AM
(16-07-2019, 07:35 AM)adnan101 Dear Experts, 
Let me start my admitting i am noob and totally stupid. I tried doing it for the very first time and apparently got into issue. Please help me, thats all i can say and ask for Sad
I used miracle box 2,93 MTK->IMEI (switched on) and i just swapped IMEI value 1 with IMEI value 2. I pressed start button and it showed some message on left side, connecting to phone, meanwhile i restarted the phone, but as soon as it restarted it got blank and didnt show any activity. Battery remaining was approx 30%. I got panicked and disconnected the usb cable ( i cant say if i even waited for 1 minute to see what happens). After that its totally blank and no matter what combination of power key with volume keys i try, its not turning on. 
Have i hard bricked it? any tips to see if i can still get it to work. When i connect it to laptop i do get a sound like something is connected but i checked with adb and miracle alike, its not showing my mobile anymore.
Any tip guys please?

The phone is stuck in flash mode, you simply need to disconnect/reconnect the phone’s battery before powering it or plug to charger for few hours then power it on.
adnan101
adnan101
adnan101
16-07-2019, 08:08 AM
(16-07-2019, 08:01 AM)innagee
(16-07-2019, 07:35 AM)adnan101 Dear Experts, 
Any tip guys please?

The phone is stuck in flash mode, you simply need to disconnect/reconnect the phone’s battery before powering it or plug to charger for few hours then power it on.
Sorry just to understand, i need to charge it? or discharge it so that it turns off? i intentionally kept it away from charging
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-07-2019, 12:25 PM
(16-07-2019, 08:08 AM)adnan101 Sorry just to understand, i need to charge it? or discharge it so that it turns off? i intentionally kept it away from charging

yes, keep charging till the phone for shows the charging sign OR you simply disconnect / reconnect the battery
adnan101
adnan101
adnan101
16-07-2019, 12:30 PM

(16-07-2019, 12:25 PM)X3non
(16-07-2019, 08:08 AM)adnan101 Sorry just to understand, i need to charge it? or discharge it so that it turns off? i intentionally kept it away from charging

yes, keep charging till the phone for shows the charging sign OR you simply disconnect / reconnect the battery
oh ok. thanks alot. It has a inbuilt battery and i have no idea how to remove it. So i will just keep it charging, if not bothering, any idea for how long i should charge it? like 12/24 hours?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-07-2019, 04:28 PM
(16-07-2019, 12:30 PM)adnan101 oh ok. thanks alot. It has a inbuilt battery and i have no idea how to remove it. So i will just keep it charging, if not bothering, any idea for how long i should charge it? like 12/24 hours?

No estimate time, which is why i mentioned to charge till the device shows the charging sign
you can use the tips @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html to attempt to hasten the process