Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android An endless boot loop with my infinix hot x507
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

An endless boot loop with my infinix hot x507

An endless boot loop with my infinix hot x507

Lessismooore
Lessismooore
Lessismooore
Enthusiastic Member
25-04-2015, 11:40 PM

Hi everyone,

I tried to flash a custom rom on my infinix x507 and after flashing and reboot I am going into an endless boot loop...

plz help I wanna get back to the stock rom.
need the stock rom and how to flash it.

any help would be appreciated...
my email: lesssmooore@gmail.com

thanks in advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-04-2015, 02:32 AM
(25-04-2015, 11:40 PM)Lessismooore Hi everyone,

I tried to flash a custom rom on my infinix x507 and after flashing and reboot I am going into an endless boot loop...

plz help I wanna get back to the stock rom.
need the stock rom and how to flash it.

any help would be appreciated...
my email: lesssmooore@gmail.com

thanks in advance.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Lessismooore
Lessismooore
Lessismooore
Enthusiastic Member
26-04-2015, 07:00 AM
Thank you so much, am downloading the sw right now and gonna try it this evening...
Appreciate your great efforts...
Lessismooore
Lessismooore
Lessismooore
Enthusiastic Member
27-04-2015, 01:57 AM
I downloaded the infinix hot x507 firmware, and installed the drivers, used the sp flash tool to format then flash the firmware "the system only", then I tried to power on the phone and it wasn't responding, then I tried to flash preload, boot, recovery, and system and still the phone won't power on.

now my phone is also not recognized from my pc, phone is completely bricked can't power on, can't connect to sp flash tool or anything, please help....
Lessismooore
Lessismooore
Lessismooore
Enthusiastic Member
27-04-2015, 04:36 AM

update: I removed all the MTK drivers from my pc and installed it manually again, and finally connecting to sp flash tool, this time I flashed all files including mbr and everything and bingoooooo I can see my phone working again, but unfortunately it's going into a boot loop, don't know what to do plz help...
This post was last modified: 27-04-2015, 04:36 AM by Lessismooore.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-04-2015, 09:04 AM
(27-04-2015, 04:36 AM)Lessismooore update: I removed all the MTK drivers from my pc and installed it manually again, and finally connecting to sp flash tool, this time I flashed all files including mbr and everything and bingoooooo I can see my phone working again, but unfortunately it's going into a boot loop, don't know what to do plz help...

ensure there's a working formatted SD card in the phone during flashing.
after flashing, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Lessismooore
Lessismooore
Lessismooore
Enthusiastic Member
27-04-2015, 08:47 PM
(27-04-2015, 09:04 AM)hovatek
(27-04-2015, 04:36 AM)Lessismooore update: I removed all the MTK drivers from my pc and installed it manually again, and finally connecting to sp flash tool, this time I flashed all files including mbr and everything and bingoooooo I can see my phone working again, but unfortunately it's going into a boot loop, don't know what to do plz help...

ensure there's a working formatted SD card in the phone during flashing.
after flashing, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset

yeah that was one of the solutions but unfortunately I didn't find a custom recovery to flash it through the sp flash tool, in fact there was one more missing step after flashing the rom which is "clear eMMC" through the original recovery and the phone booted normally and now rooted with a custom recovery.

Thank you so much Hovatek for your great efforts & support.