Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] RE:NEED ROM FOR BIRD T40 ANDROID 4.2.2
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] RE:NEED ROM FOR BIRD T40 ANDROID 4.2.2

[Please help] RE:NEED ROM FOR BIRD T40 ANDROID 4.2.2

sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
26-04-2015, 09:15 AM

Reffers to the heading above ,I got problem to my phone with 4 month ,but no succes to fix it my phone was bricked and I'm tried to look for the ROM download since long without succes so if you got this model help me please
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-04-2015, 12:41 PM
(26-04-2015, 09:15 AM)sebastiiabchulla Reffers to the heading above ,I got problem to my phone with 4 month ,but no succes to fix it my phone was bricked and I'm tried to look for the ROM download since long without succes so if you got this model help me please

how did it get bricked and whats the current condition of the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
justusjames
justusjames
justusjames
Enthusiastic Member
27-04-2015, 11:16 PM
If y ou have a PC, just install sp flash tool and make a read back and then use mtk droid tools to create flash files or if its booting into factory mode, just use mtk droid tools to make a backup and flash it back. For more details just email me @ armstrongjjames@yahoo.com or mugishajustus002@gmail.com
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
01-05-2015, 02:01 PM
Ofcause i know that,bu i haven't similar brand for my model that's why i was looking for the download link for BIRD T40 ANDROID 4.2.2