Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno KA7O Touch Screen not working After flash
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno KA7O Touch Screen not working After flash

[Please help] Tecno KA7O Touch Screen not working After flash

smartniccs'
smartniccs'
smartniccs'
25-07-2019, 07:50 AM

I flashed my Tecno KA7O with the Hovatek provided firmware and SWD flash tool the latest one (with the option FIRMWARE UPGRADE) and the process went on successfully, however when it turns on the Touch Screen was not responding at all, I had to change the Firmware with each of  the provided but still the touch screen problem persisted. I couldn't buck up the Phones Firmware at first since I use miracle loader and the process was not possible with it hope you know better. The Phone had only delaying to start problem after turning it on. I attached the image with the error while trying to flash it with SP flash tool, Please help!
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-07-2019, 09:48 AM
(25-07-2019, 07:50 AM)smartniccs\ I flashed my Tecno KA7O with the Hovatek provided firmware and SWD flash tool the latest one (with the option FIRMWARE UPGRADE) and the process went on successfully, however when it turns on the Touch Screen was not responding at all, I had to change the Firmware with each of  the provided but still the touch screen problem persisted. I couldn't buck up the Phones Firmware at first since I use miracle loader and the process was not possible with it hope you know better. The Phone had only delaying to start problem after turning it on. I attached the image with the error while trying to flash it with SP flash tool, Please help!

Did you take note of the phone's build no before initial flash?
Have you tried all the KA7O firmware listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-24299.html ?
smartniccs'
smartniccs'
smartniccs'
25-07-2019, 10:18 AM
(25-07-2019, 09:48 AM)innagee
(25-07-2019, 07:50 AM)smartniccs\ I flashed my Tecno KA7O with the Hovatek provided firmware and SWD flash tool the latest one (with the option FIRMWARE UPGRADE) and the process went on successfully, however when it turns on the Touch Screen was not responding at all, I had to change the Firmware with each of  the provided but still the touch screen problem persisted. I couldn't buck up the Phones Firmware at first since I use miracle loader and the process was not possible with it hope you know better. The Phone had only delaying to start problem after turning it on. I attached the image with the error while trying to flash it with SP flash tool, Please help!

Did you take note of the phone's build no before initial flash?
Have you tried all the KA7O firmware listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-24299.html ?

No That was the big mistake I noticed to have done. I tried all of them but none of them worked, is there sth we can do about it? please help!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-07-2019, 01:32 PM
(25-07-2019, 10:18 AM)smartniccs No That was the big mistake I noticed to have done. I tried all of them but none of them worked, is there sth we can do about it? please help!

you need to keep searching for and trying other different firmware builds for the model
while at it, you should considering checking the phone for faulty hardware
smartniccs'
smartniccs'
smartniccs'
25-07-2019, 02:49 PM

Thank You for the Advice I will get back to you whenever I succeed