Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android ClockworkMod recovery image for Gionee by Hovatek
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

ClockworkMod recovery image for Gionee by Hovatek

ClockworkMod recovery image for Gionee by Hovatek

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-05-2014, 04:36 PM

We're working on this and will update this post with clockworkmod recovery images of Gionee phones as we create them

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ahas627
ahas627
ahas627
Techie Member
31-05-2015, 05:45 AM
hi admin, good day can i have all of this, because my gionne ctrl v3 hangs up and reboot automatically, i downloaded many gionne firmware and flash file in google but it seems not working in flashing, my gionee upgraded into 4.1 jelly bean i want to be back in normal firmware i mean stock firmware , please gionee v3 is a very nice phone and i have nomoney to buy a new one.. any 1 can help me with my problem thank you very much.. more power.. to all of you i will wait .. when your hear open to help me Heart
ahas627
ahas627
ahas627
Techie Member
31-05-2015, 05:46 AM
hi admin, good day can i have all of this firm ware flash file flash tools, because my gionne ctrl v3 hangs up and reboot automatically, i downloaded many gionne firmware and flash file in google but it seems not working in flashing, my gionee upgraded into 4.1 jelly bean i want to be back in normal firmware i mean stock firmware , please gionee v3 is a very nice phone and i have nomoney to buy a new one.. any 1 can help me with my problem thank you very much.. more power.. to all of you i will wait .. when your hear open to help me Heart
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-05-2015, 09:08 AM
(31-05-2015, 05:46 AM)ahas627 hi admin, good day can i have all of this firm ware flash file flash tools, because my gionne ctrl v3 hangs up and reboot automatically, i downloaded many gionne firmware and flash file in google but it seems not working in flashing, my gionee upgraded into 4.1 jelly bean i want to be back in normal firmware i mean stock firmware , please gionee v3 is a very nice phone and i have nomoney to buy a new one.. any 1 can help me with my problem thank you very much.. more power.. to all of you i will wait .. when your hear open to help me  Heart

already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-3883.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.