Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ClockworkMod recovery image for Gionee by Hovatek

We're working on this and will update this post with clockworkmod recovery images of Gionee phones as we create them

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
hi admin, good day can i have all of this, because my gionne ctrl v3 hangs up and reboot automatically, i downloaded many gionne firmware and flash file in google but it seems not working in flashing, my gionee upgraded into 4.1 jelly bean i want to be back in normal firmware i mean stock firmware , please gionee v3 is a very nice phone and i have nomoney to buy a new one.. any 1 can help me with my problem thank you very much.. more power.. to all of you i will wait .. when your hear open to help me Heart
hi admin, good day can i have all of this firm ware flash file flash tools, because my gionne ctrl v3 hangs up and reboot automatically, i downloaded many gionne firmware and flash file in google but it seems not working in flashing, my gionee upgraded into 4.1 jelly bean i want to be back in normal firmware i mean stock firmware , please gionee v3 is a very nice phone and i have nomoney to buy a new one.. any 1 can help me with my problem thank you very much.. more power.. to all of you i will wait .. when your hear open to help me Heart
(05-31-2015, 05:46 AM)ahas627 Wrote: hi admin, good day can i have all of this firm ware flash file flash tools, because my gionne ctrl v3 hangs up and reboot automatically, i downloaded many gionne firmware and flash file in google but it seems not working in flashing, my gionee upgraded into 4.1 jelly bean i want to be back in normal firmware i mean stock firmware , please gionee v3 is a very nice phone and i have nomoney to buy a new one.. any 1 can help me with my problem thank you very much.. more power.. to all of you i will wait .. when your hear open to help me  Heart

already replied @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-3883.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)