Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock Huawei Mifi E5573s-856 Bricked/Dead
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Huawei Mifi E5573s-856 Bricked/Dead

Huawei Mifi E5573s-856 Bricked/Dead

Yoruba_bug
Yoruba_bug
Yoruba_bug
01-08-2019, 04:19 PM

Hola Everyone, 
Please I Got Myself In A New Problem,
I've Got This  Huawei E5573s-856 That I Was Hoping To Unlock, After Following Some Online Tutorials, I Flashed A Wrong UsbLoader With Balong And It Turned To A Solid Brick (Doesn't Show Any Sign Of Life When Plugged/Turned On), Then Recently I Decided To Revive It. Started With Flashing The Right Usbloader, The Battery LED Blinks Slowly When The Usbloader Is Flashed, Then Stops Blinking When I Disconnect The Cord. I've Tried To Install The Stock Firmware But It Either Gives An Error 10 At Finding Port Or An Error 12 At Getting Device Information

Please Any Help Will Be Very Appreciated.
Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-08-2019, 06:38 PM
(01-08-2019, 04:19 PM)Yoruba_bug Hola Everyone, 
Please I Got Myself In A New Problem,
I've Got This  Huawei E5573s-856 That I Was Hoping To Unlock, After Following Some Online Tutorials, I Flashed A Wrong UsbLoader With Balong And It Turned To A Solid Brick (Doesn't Show Any Sign Of Life When Plugged/Turned On), Then Recently I Decided To Revive It. Started With Flashing The Right Usbloader, The Battery LED Blinks Slowly When The Usbloader Is Flashed, Then Stops Blinking When I Disconnect The Cord. I've Tried To Install The Stock Firmware But It Either Gives An Error 10 At Finding Port Or An Error 12 At Getting Device Information

Please Any Help Will Be Very Appreciated.
Thanks

after flashing usbloader and without disconnecting the usb cable, what does device manager detect the device as?
Yoruba_bug
Yoruba_bug
Yoruba_bug
22-08-2019, 03:05 PM
I'll Retry And Give Feedback