Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] UNKNOWN BASEBAND
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] UNKNOWN BASEBAND

[Please help] UNKNOWN BASEBAND

joe-crack
joe-crack
joe-crack
04-08-2019, 06:43 AM

Team...i have this galaxy s4(I9500) with the problem of null imei..ive tried many ways or repairing it...tried many roms and many modem but still unknown baseband...The pnone CSC code is XFV...i tried to go to XFV rom too but stil...i knw this already posted here but i need to knw if someone has successfuly repaired the same phone and how....please help me...what shouid i do
joe-crack
joe-crack
joe-crack
04-08-2019, 07:00 PM
anyone with idea guys....please
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-08-2019, 11:40 AM
(04-08-2019, 06:43 AM)joe-crack Team...i have this galaxy s4(I9500) with the problem of null imei..ive tried many ways or repairing it...tried many roms and many modem but still unknown baseband...The pnone CSC code is XFV...i tried to go to XFV rom too but stil...i knw this already posted here but i need to knw if someone has successfuly repaired the same phone and how....please help me...what shouid i do

flash stock firmware then perform a factory reset in recovery mode then confirm if baseband is fixed or not
juvette
juvette
juvette
07-08-2019, 09:52 PM
(04-08-2019, 06:43 AM)joe-crack Team...i have this galaxy s4(I9500) with the problem of null imei..ive tried many ways or repairing it...tried many roms and many modem but still unknown baseband...The pnone CSC code is XFV...i tried to go to XFV rom too but stil...i knw this already posted here but i need to knw if someone has successfuly repaired the same phone and how....please help me...what shouid i do

Quick one.. QCN have you restored to the phone so far?
XFV is South Africa so you're either looking for a Global QCN or one for that region
juvette
juvette
juvette
07-08-2019, 10:08 PM

Quick one..  Which CERT / QCN have you restored to the phone so far?
XFV is South Africa so you're either looking for a Global QCN or one for that region
This post was last modified: 07-08-2019, 10:09 PM by juvette.