Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Sim not detected after flashing new ROM on my Infinix zero 16gb X506

(04-29-2015, 06:26 PM)daddyclems Wrote: OK, so now will  I still flash the whole files again or just preloader.bin alone?

preloader alone. flash all if it doesnt boot

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I flashed the preloaded.bin alone, its now charging, I powered it on, it displayed Infinix and then stock at white screen...
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2015, 06:23 AM by hovatek. )
(04-29-2015, 10:02 PM)daddyclems Wrote: I flashed the preloaded.bin alone, its now charging, I powered it on, it displayed Infinix and then stock at white screen...
flash all the files and ensure there's a formatted SD card in the phone. hope the phone you backed up is also a 16GB version like yours
Alright, the phone I backed up is also a 16gb version, I ll also format the SD card, flashing all the files again including cache and ursdata rit? But there's nothing at d location section for cache nd ursdata, should I check and both with an empty location or what should I manually put there by double clicking at location?
(04-30-2015, 08:00 AM)daddyclems Wrote: Alright, the phone I backed up is also a 16gb version, I ll also format the SD card, flashing all the files again including cache and ursdata rit? But there's nothing at d location section for cache nd ursdata, should I check and both with an empty location or what should I manually put there by double clicking at location?

if there's no data.img and cache.img in the backup with you,dont tick these boxes. 
BTW, they're optional
Thanks, I tink I v successfully done this, phone is now powering on nd everything displaying well, but its still not detecting my sim card, invalid imei still,,
(04-30-2015, 11:21 AM)daddyclems Wrote: Thanks, I tink I v successfully done this, phone is now powering on nd everything displaying well, but its still not detecting my sim card, invalid imei still,,

Fix it at https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
Thanks Satin, I tried all the methods there before ending up with a bricked phone, as instructed by Hovatek, I flashed back the stock ROM its now working but still sim not detected, invalid imei...
(04-30-2015, 12:10 PM)daddyclems Wrote: Thanks Satin, I tried all the methods there before ending up with a bricked phone, as instructed by Hovatek, I flashed back the stock ROM its now working but still sim not detected, invalid imei...

your phone is in a different state from when it was bricked and not detecting SIM. your flashing the stock ROM helps the IMEI recovery methods work so try them again
OK, so far I v tried the MPBO.00 and imei replacement method with mtkdroidtools but its still not detecting, now am waiting for my friend to come so I ll backup his NVRAM and Restore mine..