Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android What is happening to my phone
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

What is happening to my phone

What is happening to my phone

generation07
generation07
generation07
Techie Member
07-08-2019, 02:34 PM

Hello good day. I have infinix phones. I tried to flash and was using sp flash tool version 5.1805. The thing is,  when I click download and connect the phone,  the red line on the sp flash tool will load but will get stuck on the red line till forever.  In the end,  it will give an error feedback saying unable to flash.  Formating using sp flash tool gives the same feedback.  I thought I was getting those error because the files were corrupt but it is giving the same feedback with other files.  Later I thought it was because I was using an old flash tool so I downloaded the latest from this site but when I load the scatter file,  it says wrong checksum. Right now,  my phones cannot be flashed. This has happened to infinix note 2 and 4. Please what is causing this problems. I have used windows XP,  windows 7 and even 10. Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-08-2019, 06:03 PM
(07-08-2019, 02:34 PM)generation07 Hello good day. I have infinix phones. I tried to flash and was using sp flash tool version 5.1805. The thing is,  when I click download and connect the phone,  the red line on the sp flash tool will load but will get stuck on the red line till forever.  In the end,  it will give an error feedback saying unable to flash.  Formating using sp flash tool gives the same feedback.  I thought I was getting those error because the files were corrupt but it is giving the same feedback with other files.  Later I thought it was because I was using an old flash tool so I downloaded the latest from this site but when I load the scatter file,  it says wrong checksum. Right now,  my phones cannot be flashed. This has happened to infinix note 2 and 4. Please what is causing this problems. I have used windows XP,  windows 7 and even 10. Thanks

you have a thread for the note 2 already @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-29113.html
for the note 4; what exactly is wrong with the phone? how did the problem begin?
whats the original build number of the device?
also attach full screenshots of any error message you encounter; you can upload to imgur.com
This post was last modified: 07-08-2019, 06:05 PM by X3non.
generation07
generation07
generation07
Techie Member
07-08-2019, 06:13 PM
(07-08-2019, 06:03 PM)X3non
(07-08-2019, 02:34 PM)generation07 Hello good day. I have infinix phones. I tried to flash and was using sp flash tool version 5.1805. The thing is,  when I click download and connect the phone,  the red line on the sp flash tool will load but will get stuck on the red line till forever.  In the end,  it will give an error feedback saying unable to flash.  Formating using sp flash tool gives the same feedback.  I thought I was getting those error because the files were corrupt but it is giving the same feedback with other files.  Later I thought it was because I was using an old flash tool so I downloaded the latest from this site but when I load the scatter file,  it says wrong checksum. Right now,  my phones cannot be flashed. This has happened to infinix note 2 and 4. Please what is causing this problems. I have used windows XP,  windows 7 and even 10. Thanks

you have a thread for the note 2 already @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-29113.html
for the note 4; what exactly is wrong with the phone? how did the problem begin?
whats the original build number of the device?
also attach full screenshots of any error message you encounter; you can upload to imgur.com
Flash tool is not detecting my phone. It cannot even flash the phone.  Please I am thinking of deleting everything and downloading all over again.  I mean the rom backups, drivers,  flash tool etc.  I tried to flash a backup I had already created with wwr MTK and flash tool.  Can you give me a link on how to flash using flash tool so I can download current drivers and everything again, most especially drivers for windows 10. Again,  miracle box and wwr MTK tool.  I want to try it all again because I am thinking it is a drivers problem.  If after trying that and it does not work,  I will make comment
This post was last modified: 07-08-2019, 06:17 PM by generation07.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-08-2019, 11:42 AM
(07-08-2019, 06:13 PM)generation07 Flash tool is not detecting my phone. It cannot even flash the phone.  Please I am thinking of deleting everything and downloading all over again.  I mean the rom backups, drivers,  flash tool etc.  I tried to flash a backup I had already created with wwr MTK and flash tool.  Can you give me a link on how to flash using flash tool so I can download current drivers and everything again, most especially drivers for windows 10. Again,  miracle box and wwr MTK tool.  I want to try it all again because I am thinking it is a drivers problem.  If after trying that and it does not work,  I will make comment

downloading all over again will not make any difference and you've not yet mentioned whats wrong with the phone
is the phone bricked? if yes how exactly did it get bricked?
when you connect the phone to the PC; does the PC make any connection sound? and does device manager refresh? if yes then what does the phone get detected in device manager as?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-08-2019, 07:32 AM

(07-08-2019, 06:13 PM)generation07 Flash tool is not detecting my phone. It cannot even flash the phone.  Please I am thinking of deleting everything and downloading all over again.  I mean the rom backups, drivers,  flash tool etc.  I tried to flash a backup I had already created with wwr MTK and flash tool.  Can you give me a link on how to flash using flash tool so I can download current drivers and everything again, most especially drivers for windows 10. Again,  miracle box and wwr MTK tool.  I want to try it all again because I am thinking it is a drivers problem.  If after trying that and it does not work,  I will make comment

It would really help to see a screenshot of the error message

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
generation07
generation07
generation07
Techie Member
07-09-2019, 12:38 AM
(10-08-2019, 07:32 AM)hovatek

It would really help to see a screenshot of the error message
I managed to fix it.  Thanks