Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO SPARK 3 NOT BOOTING AFTER TRYING TO FLASH
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECNO SPARK 3 NOT BOOTING AFTER TRYING TO FLASH

TECNO SPARK 3 NOT BOOTING AFTER TRYING TO FLASH

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-08-2019, 12:39 PM

(18-08-2019, 11:14 AM)wnthiani Wow, the phone has gone totally dead again. Only the white light at the top is shows up, but no indication of charging is going on. I will keep trying to resuscitate it again, and if it boots up, it means the phone is sensitive and should only be used cautiously. Thanks Hovatek for your assistance. God bless you.

still don't know what you've done in the time-frame between your last two posts
but seems like you got the device to boot to homescreen and bricked again?
This post was last modified: 19-08-2019, 01:07 PM by X3non.
wnthiani
wnthiani
wnthiani
20-08-2019, 08:20 AM
(19-08-2019, 12:39 PM)X3non
(18-08-2019, 11:14 AM)wnthiani Wow, the phone has gone totally dead again. Only the white light at the top is shows up, but no indication of charging is going on. I will keep trying to resuscitate it again, and if it boots up, it means the phone is sensitive and should only be used cautiously. Thanks Hovatek for your assistance. God bless you.

still don't know what you've done in the time-frame between your last two posts
but seems like you got the device to boot to homescreen and bricked again?
Thanks X3non for your follow-up. Yes after Carlcare replaced the phone motherboard, it was ok. Problems resumed when i tried making a copy of the firmware to share the new variant with others. That's when it went dead again. I used NCK dongle utility to make a copy since Miracle box does not work on a Spark 3, neither does SPtool dump firmwares. The phone actually belongs to a client, and i resolved to keep it charging till it boots up, then give it back to the owner. Thanks for your support Hovatek.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-08-2019, 02:02 PM
(20-08-2019, 08:20 AM)wnthiani Thanks X3non for your follow-up. Yes after Carlcare replaced the phone motherboard, it was ok. Problems resumed when i tried making a copy of the firmware to share the new variant with others. That's when it went dead again. I used NCK dongle utility to make a copy since Miracle box does not work on a Spark 3, neither does SPtool dump firmwares. The phone actually belongs to a client, and i resolved to keep it charging till it boots up, then give it back to the owner. Thanks for your support Hovatek.

you can do that
but miracle box doesn't support adding custom DA, miracle thunder does ; not sure which version you used but miracle thunder can backup firmware from this device if the right custom DA is supplied
wnthiani
wnthiani
wnthiani
21-08-2019, 05:15 PM
(20-08-2019, 02:02 PM)X3non
(20-08-2019, 08:20 AM)wnthiani Thanks X3non for your follow-up. Yes after Carlcare replaced the phone motherboard, it was ok. Problems resumed when i tried making a copy of the firmware to share the new variant with others. That's when it went dead again. I used NCK dongle utility to make a copy since Miracle box does not work on a Spark 3, neither does SPtool dump firmwares. The phone actually belongs to a client, and i resolved to keep it charging till it boots up, then give it back to the owner. Thanks for your support Hovatek.

you can do that
but miracle box doesn't support adding custom DA, miracle thunder does ; not sure which version you used but miracle thunder can backup firmware from this device if the right custom DA is supplied
Finally the phone is up and running. I had to speed up the process by opening the battery compartment and dislodging the terminals. Am sorry i was unable to dump the firmware successfully since i only have Miracle box and not the Thunder edition; but at least i tried and the owner has already picked the phone. Thanks for your valuable input in this Spark 3 issue!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-08-2019, 09:27 PM

(21-08-2019, 05:15 PM)wnthiani Finally the phone is up and running. I had to speed up the process by opening the battery compartment and dislodging the terminals. Am sorry i was unable to dump the firmware successfully since i only have Miracle box and not the Thunder edition; but at least i tried and the owner has already picked the phone. Thanks for your valuable input in this Spark 3 issue!

you can download miracle thunder v2.82 (incase of next time) from the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15700.html
and see how to load custom DA @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23733.html
This post was last modified: 21-08-2019, 09:29 PM by X3non.
wnthiani
wnthiani
wnthiani
22-08-2019, 12:23 PM
(21-08-2019, 09:27 PM)X3non
(21-08-2019, 05:15 PM)wnthiani Finally the phone is up and running. I had to speed up the process by opening the battery compartment and dislodging the terminals. Am sorry i was unable to dump the firmware successfully since i only have Miracle box and not the Thunder edition; but at least i tried and the owner has already picked the phone. Thanks for your valuable input in this Spark 3 issue!

you can download miracle thunder v2.82 (incase of next time) from the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15700.html
and see how to load custom DA @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23733.html
Thanks for those two useful links! I will try out Thunder version and see what features it has. I will share any useful files i get. Cheers bro
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-08-2019, 11:31 PM
(21-08-2019, 05:15 PM)wnthiani Am sorry i was unable to dump the firmware successfully since..

Not a problem. Flashing backups tend to ruin secure boot phones anyway so only few files would be usable without bricking

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Commissioner003
Commissioner003
Commissioner003
Enthusiastic Member
11-06-2020, 11:45 PM
How can I revive my spark 3 I used spark 2 file on it
But I was trying to format and download option I keep getting Brom cmd errror start cmd errror
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-06-2020, 11:10 AM
(11-06-2020, 11:45 PM)Commissioner003 How can I revive my spark 3 I used spark 2 file on it
But I was trying to format and download option I keep getting Brom cmd errror start cmd errror

create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "ask question" at the top and explain what exactly you did in full details also state if the process was successful or not
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3