Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android X521 not charging while on
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

X521 not charging while on

X521 not charging while on

Obasanjor
Obasanjor
Obasanjor
Techie Member
10-08-2019, 11:47 AM

Good morning guys, pls what might be the cause of infinix x521 not charging when the phone is on but charging when switched off....although i checked the downboard then discover some fault, hoping that might be d cause for not charging when on so i have to replace the downboard but yet the problem still persist..can this be software issue or an hardware issue?

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Hovatek Mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
10-08-2019, 09:16 PM
(10-08-2019, 11:47 AM)Obasanjor Good morning guys, pls what might be the cause of infinix x521 not charging when the phone is on but charging when switched off....although i checked the downboard then discover some fault, hoping that might be d cause for not charging when on so i have to replace the downboard but yet the problem still persist..can this be software issue or an hardware issue?

Have you tried factory reset or flashing the stock ROM?
Obasanjor
Obasanjor
Obasanjor
Techie Member
10-08-2019, 09:56 PM
(10-08-2019, 09:16 PM)innagee
(10-08-2019, 11:47 AM)Obasanjor Good morning guys, pls what might be the cause of infinix x521 not charging when the phone is on but charging when switched off....although i checked the downboard then discover some fault, hoping that might be d cause for not charging when on so i have to replace the downboard but yet the problem still persist..can this be software issue or an hardware issue?

Have you tried factory reset or flashing the stock ROM?
Sure,i have done factory reset  but never mk attempt of the rom

Obasanjor
Obasanjor
Obasanjor
Techie Member
10-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Is it even possible to flash the rom when system cant detect the phone?

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-08-2019, 11:30 PM

(10-08-2019, 09:58 PM)Obasanjor Is it even possible to flash the rom when system cant detect the phone?

launch device manager on the PC then confirm the following
when you connect the phone (while powered off) to the PC, does the PC make any sound?
does device manager refresh? if it does, what does the phone get detected as?
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
11-08-2019, 09:19 AM
This is a simple case just take it to a repair man and change the down board of the phone its arround 1k to buy and replace it we have dealth with these case 3 ways in the past
flashing
changing the board (it contains the charging port network panel and speaker terminal too 1k to be precise for this replace)
as a last result changing your screen why is this is because some screens carries the ribbon that connects you charging port to ur screen so if its affect it wont detect and in some cases charges only  when the device is turned off

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Hovatek Mobile
Obasanjor
Obasanjor
Obasanjor
Techie Member
14-08-2019, 01:53 PM
(10-08-2019, 11:30 PM)X3non
(10-08-2019, 09:58 PM)Obasanjor
Is it even possible to flash the rom when system cant detect the phone?

launch device manager on the PC then confirm the following
when you connect the phone (while powered off) to the PC, does the PC make any sound?
does device manager refresh? if it does, what does the phone get detected as?

I've done that several times buh no connection sound,no detection at device manager,nothing nothing....na hardware issue(jumper solution) i think

Obasanjor
Obasanjor
Obasanjor
Techie Member
14-08-2019, 02:10 PM
(11-08-2019, 09:19 AM)chikaubah This is a simple case just take it to a repair man and change the down board of the phone its arround 1k to buy and replace it we have dealth with these case 3 ways in the past
flashing
changing the board (it contains the charging port network panel and speaker terminal too 1k to be precise for this replace)
as a last result changing your screen why is this is because some screens carries the ribbon that connects you charging port to ur screen so if its affect it wont detect and in some cases charges only  when the device is turned off

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Hovatek Mobile
Thanks 4 ur contribution  boss...na jumper solution