Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Suggestion] Tell us how to serve you better

Good n positive

(05-01-2015, 05:08 PM)EMILEO90 Wrote: Good n positive

Thanks for your feedback
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(05-01-2015, 04:44 PM)Oasiz Wrote: You doing a great job Bro
Ill ever remain greatful to you
Thanks again

Emmmmmm.......I just have one issue, The Hovatek Mobile app keep crashing on my phone, I just downloaded the latest version posted in my inbox and giving me the same problem. When I have notifications it shows in my notification bar but it will not open when clicked.
Here is a SS

we've tested it on other tablets and it works fine. we'll look into this against the next version

Thanks for your feedback
JustinnM Wrote:you have really good services. i would suggest you improve on responce so that it takes less time.keep up the good work

Noted.

Thanks for your Feedback
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015, 06:07 PM by hovatek. )
emireak Wrote:Verry pleased with the new modification.............HOVATEK!!!? we are on the right track [Image: biggrin.gif]
Thanks for your feedback

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2015, 09:07 AM by Cheddi. )
(05-01-2015, 09:06 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 08:22 AM)Cheddi Wrote: You guys are definitely doing a good job. . . I posted my first thread yesterday & you guys came to my rescue (can't really complain about the response time). However, the one thing I think you can improve on is this:
"No one can get help on another person's thread even if you have the exact same problem. At first I thought this was because Havotek needed to somehow grant you permissions directly but still, one has to post their email address. . . I wish their was a way you could help without having to make someone post their email address to the public domain."
This is definitely a sore issue with me.
1. About not getting help on another person's thread, we put this policy in place to avoid confusion. imagine providing support to two people with the same issue on the same thread. They're bound to have different progress rates so at some point, there'll be a mixup in who a certain reply was intended for.The rep might also get confused keeping track of their individual progress. This could cause someone to do the wrong thing and complicate issues. This is not only a problem for those we're providing support for but also for those following or referring to such threads. For this reason, we insist that a thread serves just one person and one device issue. 
2. About your email address on a public domain, we understand your concern. we use Cloudflare's email obfuscation technology on our website to hide your emails address from bots and crawlers. you're also welcome to post your email address in bot unfriendly formats like support[at]hovatek(dot)com or any variant you so please. we're working on the files permission thing to make it much easier to get access so the email address thing can be resolved
Both points are duly noted and we'll look into them 
Thanks for your feedback
Thank you! Looking forward to it. . .
This forum centers so much on you (Hovatek)... Seems you're in charge of everything....

Then, asking for permission before we can download a file from a site we're registered in is not a smart move.(no offence).
Allow users to be able to upload files, at least to help another user. I feel bad when I can't help when I could.
(05-02-2015, 12:32 PM)emrain Wrote: This forum centers so much on you (Hovatek)... Seems you're in charge of everything....

Then, asking for permission before we can download a file from a site we're registered in is not a smart move.(no offence).

1. Hovatek is not just one person. Hovatek is run by Team Hovatek. We're not the type that intend to leave members to solve their own problems among themselves (hardly ever works). We have a dedicated team to provide support (with the contribution of other helpful members) to ensure your device issues get resolved.
2. If you're a Premium member, you automatically get permission to download all files. It costs money to host these files and to run Hovatek as a whole (rendering free services) and that money comes from our Premium package. I already explained why the files are permission based for Non-Premium members @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-2948-po...l#pid23567

We'll look into the files permission thing and are confident we'll come up with something more convenient for both parties

Thanks for your feedback
(05-02-2015, 12:39 PM)emrain Wrote: Allow users to be able to upload files, at least to help another user. I feel bad when I can't help when I could.

there's no restriction whatsoever on you uploading files to help others. Most of the backups we have were created by us but a notable number came as contribution from members (all over the world) we'd either helped to solve device problems or who were so impressed with our services and decided to upload and send to us to support our work.
We welcome your contribution in any way you can because we can't possibly do this on our own

Thanks for your feedback