Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback Tell us how to serve you better
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tell us how to serve you better

Tell us how to serve you better

Pages (10): Previous 14 5 6 7 810 Next
Prince adigun
Prince adigun
Prince adigun
Enthusiastic Member
06-05-2015, 04:40 PM

(29-04-2015, 12:59 PM)zimmy_san
(28-04-2015, 11:14 PM)hovatek Please, tell us what features / services you would like us to integrate or what we're doing wrong and how to improve.
Positive or Negative feedback is highly welcome.

Well, I'd really appreciate it if you'd remove the permissions from downloads. Because at times I need the roms really urgently and I'd have to wait for permission approval. which most times takes more than a day.
Thank You.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-05-2015, 05:13 PM
(06-05-2015, 04:40 PM)Prince adigun Well, I'd really appreciate it if you'd remove the permissions from downloads. Because at times I need the roms really urgently and I'd have to wait for permission approval. which most times takes more than a day.
Thank You.

If you want access to all files anytime then you'll need to upgrade to Premium membership. For non-Premium members, we've improved the system so that getting download permission now takes only a few hours at most

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
KENNYSHOW
KENNYSHOW
KENNYSHOW
Techie Member
06-05-2015, 08:27 PM
Sorry HOVETEK.. Been busy back to sch.. That's why I avnt been online rather active
Dancun
Dancun
Dancun
06-05-2015, 11:10 PM
you guyz r great.. only need to improve your replies
sirlym
sirlym
sirlym
Enthusiastic Member
07-05-2015, 08:25 AM

I have registered but still am not able to download anything. It would be very good if you look into that. Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-05-2015, 09:54 AM
(07-05-2015, 08:25 AM)sirlym I have registered but still am not able to download anything. It would be very good if you look into that. Thank you

There's a process for getting download permission here and its on every stock ROMs page. Please, take time to read it.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-05-2015, 09:55 AM
(06-05-2015, 11:10 PM)Dancun you guyz r great.. only need to improve your replies

We'll work on faster replies.

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
tlord
tlord
tlord
08-05-2015, 04:51 PM
I want to advice user posting to check all post before posting another
Snazzy
Snazzy
Snazzy
09-05-2015, 12:28 PM
I really recommend your wonderful effort making us know more about our various android phones.
well I would like you to improve on the aspect of downloading link which you normal link us with in order to solve our phone problems at times the link will not work for me because of it I start to search else where in order to get the file and on the long run I might not get the exact file and also delay what I want to do with the phone. please improve on that aspect so that all can download the files needed to solve the problem smoothly. thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-05-2015, 02:03 PM

(09-05-2015, 12:28 PM)Snazzy I really recommend your wonderful effort making us know more about our various android phones.
well I would like you to improve on the aspect of downloading link which you normal link us with in order to solve our phone problems at times the link will not work for me because of it I start to search else where in order to get the file and on the long run I might not get the exact file and also delay what I want to do with the phone. please improve on that aspect so that all can download the files needed to solve the problem smoothly. thanks
Premium members can access to all files so they wont need to request often. For non-Premium members, all that needs to be done is to post the device issue at the forum.
We'll work on ways to make the files easier for non-Premium members to access

Thanks for your feedback
This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 02:05 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Pages (10): Previous 14 5 6 7 810 Next