Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Suggestion] Tell us how to serve you better

(05-21-2015, 10:17 AM)ExcellentAndroid Wrote: PLEASE I WANTED TO ASK A QUESTION CONCERNING BROWSING BUT UNFORTUNATELY DON'T KNOW WHERE TO POST(I DID NOT FIND ANY SECTION IN THE FORUM FOR THAT). HELP PLEASE

https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-60.html

Thank you all for your replies.
We really appreciate your time and will get to work on your suggestions
mike03 Wrote:Thank you very much for being there for us. I sincerely appreciate what you are doing. I don't have any problems with the way you are carrying on your service. I have benefited a lot from your services. Keep up the good works

Thanks for your feedback
CINO22 Wrote:its well you guys are doing great!!
"To me i feel we as a body of the hovatek should increase in the online customer service response, like wen a person requests for a file, asking questions, and e.t.c
i think there's need for rapid response, so as to serve its purpose as a modernized scientific world we're into. anyway...you guys are wonderful . keep it up.

thanks for your feedback
albraa Wrote:thanks so much for your great help , im really happy with that team

thanks for your feedback
madcom5 Wrote:Hello Hovatek,

I really appreciate your work on serving us, i also wished that you could remove download permissions but your reasons sounds fair.
I strongly encourage you to keep it up.

But i wish you could widen up your services and research to other stubborn CPU's like SPD SC7702 etc.

Otherwise, Thanks alot for helping us.

Kind regards,

Hamad.

Thanks for your feedback
mapua Wrote:https://forum.hovatek.com is very very helpful web keep it up

Thanks for your feedback
matybazz Wrote:so far so its been an awesome experience with you guys kip up the good work

Thanks for your feedback
menaop Wrote:Grateful to all of you

Thanks for your feedback
dertty04 Wrote:I really appreciate your help and assistant towards our challenges,but what i personally notice is that your agent dont give answers to our immediate pressing questions and requisitions.i really appreciate your organization,may God bless u more

Such services are reserved for our Premium members
we'll work on that for non-Premium members too
Thanks for your feedback