Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback Tell us how to serve you better
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tell us how to serve you better

Tell us how to serve you better

Pages (10): 1 2 3 4 510 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-04-2015, 11:14 PM

Please, tell us what features / services you would like us to integrate or what we're doing wrong and how to improve.
Positive or Negative feedback is highly welcome.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
zimmy_san
zimmy_san
zimmy_san
29-04-2015, 12:59 PM
(28-04-2015, 11:14 PM)hovatek Please, tell us what features / services you would like us to integrate or what we're doing wrong and how to improve.
Positive or Negative feedback is highly welcome.

Well, I'd really appreciate it if you'd remove the permissions from downloads. Because at times I need the roms really urgently and I'd have to wait for permission approval. which most times takes more than a day.
Thank You.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-04-2015, 01:20 PM
(29-04-2015, 12:59 PM)zimmy_san Well, I'd really appreciate it if you'd remove the permissions from downloads. Because at times I need the roms really urgently and I'd have to wait for permission approval. which most times takes more than a day.
Thank You.

We're, sorry about that. For the permissions, the files are being collected for our Premium members (their payment funds all our free services) so its important they are able to download whenever they need such files. When there are too many downloads by non-Premium members, the files get temporarily disabled and this is a big problem for our Premium members. For this reason, we've decided to make it permission based so we can keep them free for non-Premium members; yet, always available for Premium members.

As for getting permission late, we've tweaked the system many times to make it faster. With the new system, you get permission for needed files once you've created a thread stating your device problem. Response time for files has thus dropped to well below 3 hours (during our working hours)

We plan to remove the restriction on all files in the nearest future so please, bear with us for now.

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
reydavy
reydavy
reydavy
29-04-2015, 03:54 PM
At first i want say thank u for helpin Us to improve our knowledge making us future developers,But If is possible Can u be online 24 hours for day? I dont know if u know that u are very important because u seems like a Android GoD. Once again Thank U for wasting ur time with Us
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-04-2015, 04:42 PM

(29-04-2015, 03:54 PM)reydavy At first i want say thank u for helpin Us to improve our knowledge making us future developers,But If is possible Can u be online 24 hours for day? I dont know if u know that u are very important because u seems like a Android GoD. Once again Thank U for wasting ur time with Us

We're working on hiring some tech geeks soon so that we can start providing much longer hours of support. 

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
daniels1221
daniels1221
daniels1221
Techie Member
30-04-2015, 05:59 AM
You guys are the best man,the only thing I find difficult is that some times before you will reply my thread I have already impatiently damaged one or two things in the phone I created a thread for..if you can just improve s little on that, I will be very happy
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-04-2015, 06:53 AM
(30-04-2015, 05:59 AM)daniels1221 You guys are the best man,the only thing I find difficult is that some times before you will reply my thread I have already impatiently damaged one or two things in the phone I created a thread for..if you can just improve s little on that, I will be very happy

Noted. We're working on that.
BTW, Since you're a Premium member, you can contact us privately for faster support

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
kenstanley254
kenstanley254
kenstanley254
Enthusiastic Member
30-04-2015, 09:11 AM
I am generally happy with your service...if there is room for improvement then it has to be going a notch higher with what you can do especially with OS and other software upgrades not so much putting your reliance on the members to get them for you but getting/building them yourselves....otherwise very good job.
Austynbest
Austynbest
Austynbest
Techie Member
30-04-2015, 11:53 AM
So far,Hovatek has continued to perform so greatly.However,I notice that u find it difficult to access some files in record time.I know how cost intensive such ventures are.To avoid undue delays,may I suggest that u either increase the subscription for premium members or make premium membership to be renewable quarterly or annually.Austynbest(Premium Member)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-04-2015, 01:38 PM

(30-04-2015, 09:11 AM)kenstanley254 I am generally happy with your service...if there is room for improvement then it has to be going a notch higher with what you can do especially with OS and other software upgrades not so much putting your reliance on the members to get them for you but getting/building them yourselves....otherwise very good job.

Noted.

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
Pages (10): 1 2 3 4 510 Next