Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback Tell us how to serve you better
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tell us how to serve you better

Tell us how to serve you better

Pages (10): Previous 1 2 3 4 510 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-04-2015, 01:43 PM

(30-04-2015, 11:53 AM)Austynbest So far,Hovatek has continued to perform so greatly.However,I notice that u find it difficult to access some files in record time.I know how cost intensive such ventures are.To avoid undue delays,may I suggest that u either increase the subscription for premium members or make premium membership to be renewable quarterly or annually.Austynbest(Premium Member)

Thanks for the observation Austynbest. You've been one very patient Premium member and we greatly appreciate that. we'll work on the speed and variety of our collection

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-04-2015, 10:27 PM
immie6 Thanks for this opportunity. Its has been a great contribution to support the users of smart phones as smart phones are taking over the market now. I believe your blog would make a huge success in a very short while. The area that I thinks needs improvement on is your response time to grant subscribers access to needed download links. When there are issues, users tends to look for the fastest way or means to get a solution to their problems as soon as possible. Please kindly look into this.

Regards;

Noted.
Thanks for your feedback

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-04-2015, 10:30 PM
freeice i really appreciate all the good work u have been doing so far and i was really impressed on the attention u gave to me wen i called you to help me regarding and issue more grace to ur elbow,may the LORD ALMIGHTY continue to give you more knowledge and strength.
i would appreciate if the download links were working directing and not to wait for request for download thank you..
ok. Already explained why the files are currently on permission only above.
we'll lift the restriction as soon as we can
Thanks for your feedback
This post was last modified: 30-04-2015, 10:31 PM by hovatek.

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-04-2015, 10:34 PM
Yomexshow92 it been gud and will like the hovatek team to be more faster in their responds and am very happy and excited to be part of the hovatek family..

We're looking to hire soon so expect this to be a thing of the past soon

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Techie Member
30-04-2015, 11:34 PM

This site has really been helpful. Just keep up the good work and provide stuff for other phones apart from android,cause it seems the site deals mainly on it
Hamzus
Hamzus
Hamzus
01-05-2015, 12:21 AM
Am very satisfied for my first thread and reply I received. I find it quite fair for a free service. For now, I see nothing to improve. Continue like this
KENNYSHOW
KENNYSHOW
KENNYSHOW
Techie Member
01-05-2015, 04:47 AM
WoW.. To be sincere HOVATEK my people has said it all jezz wen through their contributions, its jezz wahts on ma head they are contributing.. Wanna jeez say a BIG thank You to u guys.. U guys ar d best team so far.. HAPPY NEW MONTH HOVATEK and ma fellow PEOPLE
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-05-2015, 06:15 AM
(30-04-2015, 11:34 PM)Jimslaw This site has really been helpful. Just keep up the good work and provide stuff for other phones apart from android,cause it seems the site deals mainly on it

we're working on that

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-05-2015, 06:15 AM
(01-05-2015, 12:21 AM)Hamzus Am very satisfied for my first thread and reply I received. I find it quite fair for a free service. For now, I see nothing to improve. Continue like this

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-05-2015, 06:16 AM

(01-05-2015, 04:47 AM)KENNYSHOW WoW.. To be sincere HOVATEK my people has said it all jezz wen through their contributions, its jezz wahts on ma head they are contributing.. Wanna jeez say a BIG thank You to u guys.. U guys ar d best team so far.. HAPPY NEW MONTH HOVATEK and ma fellow PEOPLE

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
Pages (10): Previous 1 2 3 4 510 Next