Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback Tell us how to serve you better
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tell us how to serve you better

Tell us how to serve you better

Pages (10): Previous 1 2 3 4 510 Next
barnpat
barnpat
barnpat
Techie Member
01-05-2015, 06:20 AM

Keep up the good work and let the premium membership fee be like #1,000 instead #2,000. Thanks
barnpat
barnpat
barnpat
Techie Member
01-05-2015, 06:23 AM
Kindly make the cwm backup available again so that those who cannot use sp flash tool can use. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-05-2015, 07:33 AM
(01-05-2015, 06:20 AM)barnpat Keep up the good work and let the  premium membership fee be like #1,000 instead #2,000. Thanks

we'll try to keep it as affordable as possible without compromising quality

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nareshroy
nareshroy
nareshroy
01-05-2015, 07:35 AM
(28-04-2015, 11:14 PM)hovatek Please, tell us what features / services you would like us to integrate or what we're doing wrong and how to improve.
Positive or Negative feedback is highly welcome.

Well thank you for your assistance, the time taken to give reply to my concern was sometimes more that could have been less.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-05-2015, 07:38 AM

(01-05-2015, 06:23 AM)barnpat Kindly make the cwm backup available again so that those who cannot use sp flash tool can use. Thanks
we stopped releasing cwm backups because
1. it contains a data partition which stores contacts and gives access to sensitive accounts (for someone who backed up without first doing a factory reset)
2. Almost double cost & space usage in cloud hosting
3. MTK backup is way more useful for fixing various levels of bricking

Thanks for your feedback
This post was last modified: 01-05-2015, 07:39 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Cheddi
Cheddi
Cheddi
Enthusiastic Member
01-05-2015, 08:22 AM
You guys are definitely doing a good job. . . I posted my first thread yesterday & you guys came to my rescue (can't really complain about the response time). However, the one thing I think you can improve on is this:

"No one can get help on another person's thread even if you have the exact same problem. At first I thought this was because Havotek needed to somehow grant you permissions directly but still, one has to post their email address. . . I wish their was a way you could help without having to make someone post their email address to the public domain."

This is definitely a sore issue with me.
GanG
GanG
GanG
Respected Member
01-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Hello Admin you need to fix these this problem you know some of uses operamini and anytime you want to access Hovatek site with operamini we get this error.....Unable to complete secure transaction You tried to access the address http://www.hovatek.com/, which is currently unavailable. Please
make sure that the web address
(URL) is correctly spelled and
punctuated, then try reloading
the page. Secure connection: fatal error
(80) from server. https://www.hovatek.com/ An internal error occurred. Make sure your internet
connection is active and
check whether other
applications that rely on the
same connection are
working. i too been getting these error lately until i use a VPN before i can access Hovatek thats what am using now with my operamini thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-05-2015, 09:06 AM
(01-05-2015, 08:22 AM)Cheddi You guys are definitely doing a good job. . . I posted my first thread yesterday & you guys came to my rescue (can't really complain about the response time). However, the one thing I think you can improve on is this:

"No one can get help on another person's thread even if you have the exact same problem. At first I thought this was because Havotek needed to somehow grant you permissions directly but still, one has to post their email address. . . I wish their was a way you could help without having to make someone post their email address to the public domain."

This is definitely a sore issue with me.

1. About not getting help on another person's thread, we put this policy in place to avoid confusion. imagine providing support to two people with the same issue on the same thread. They're bound to have different progress rates so at some point, there'll be a mixup in who a certain reply was intended for.The rep might also get confused keeping track of their individual progress. This could cause someone to do the wrong thing and complicate issues. This is not only a problem for those we're providing support for but also for those following or referring to such threads. For this reason, we insist that a thread serves just one person and one device issue. 
2. About your email address on a public domain, we understand your concern. we use Cloudflare's email obfuscation technology on our website to hide your emails address from bots and crawlers. you're also welcome to post your email address in bot unfriendly formats like support[at]hovatek(dot)com or any variant you so please. we're working on the files permission thing to make it much easier to get access so the email address thing can be resolved

Both points are duly noted and we'll look into them 

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-05-2015, 09:24 AM
(01-05-2015, 08:42 AM)GanG Hello Admin you need to fix these this problem you know some of uses operamini and anytime you want to access Hovatek site with operamini we get this error.....Unable to complete secure transaction You tried to access the address http://www.hovatek.com/, which is currently unavailable. Please
make sure that the web address
(URL) is correctly spelled and
punctuated, then try reloading
the page. Secure connection: fatal error
(80) from server. https://www.hovatek.com/ An internal error occurred. Make sure your internet
connection is active and
check whether other
applications that rely on the
same connection are
working. i too been getting these error lately until i use a VPN before i can access Hovatek thats what am using now with my operamini thanks

We've been having serious problems with Operamini users in the last few weeks. from registration problems (Please enter at least NaN characters) to being able to access the website.
The NaN error is common to all MYBB forums for now and the MYBB team has promised to fix this in the next update. As soon as the update rolls out, we'll apply it so the registration thing should be fixed.
The Unable to complete secure transaction error is because the whole of our our website runs on the https:// protocol for added security. Older browsers like Operamini have difficulty with some modern technologies. we're working on making this also fully support Operamini and older browsers. in the mean time, you can access our Blog and Forum using our Android app @ https://app.hovatek.com . Modern mobile browsers like Firefox, Chrome and UCweb should do just fine.

Really sorry for any inconvenience

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
Oasiz
Oasiz
Oasiz
Techie Member
01-05-2015, 04:44 PM

You doing a great job Bro
Ill ever remain greatful to you
Thanks again

Emmmmmm.......I just have one issue, The Hovatek Mobile app keep crashing on my phone, I just downloaded the latest version posted in my inbox and giving me the same problem. When I have notifications it shows in my notification bar but it will not open when clicked.
Here is a SS
Attached Files
.jpg
TMPDOODLE1430495084356.jpg
Size: 49.35 KB / Downloads: 2
Pages (10): Previous 1 2 3 4 510 Next