Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback Tell us how to serve you better
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tell us how to serve you better

Tell us how to serve you better

Pages (10): Previous 13 4 5 6 710 Next
yala
yala
yala
03-05-2015, 03:23 PM

You are just doing best! So far.

But i was wondering if i can get tecno m9 stoke rom. I bricked mine.. and i have no chance of geting it repaird as i am far from the service center...
yala
yala
yala
03-05-2015, 03:48 PM
My phone is tecno m9 runing on android 4.2.2 jeally bean .

I bought it from tecno market. After several months of safe using. One day i see one app saying "this app won't work because your device has no root access!" then i look for what rooting meanse and i saw it sounds interesting. And i rooted my phone . But didnt install cwm recovery img. After few days i installed chainfire 3d app.. It goes to reboot and was never going to come up back again.. It stuck on boot loop.

Then i took it to tecno service . They gave me my phone runing without boot loop but it says "invalid imei" i tried to repair it my self through flashing with sp flashtool.. using mtk backup you provided . Then it goes out.. Again.. I used ur procedures for getting it back to normal.. To no avail. I got corrupted "!files to flashtool" all not ok.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-05-2015, 04:01 PM
thierry b Dear Hovatek team

First i wanna thank you all for the support and guidance you're offering to us in times of trouble with our devices. Second,thank you for keeping us updated on new developments and news. Even though the communication could be easier on some aspects, i think you're doing a marvelous job.

we're aware of the lapses and are working on fixing them

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-05-2015, 04:04 PM
(03-05-2015, 03:23 PM)yala You are just doing best! So far.

But i was wondering if i can get tecno m9 stoke rom. I bricked mine.. and i have no chance of geting it repaird as i am far from the service center...

(03-05-2015, 03:48 PM)yala My phone is tecno m9 runing on android 4.2.2 jeally bean .

I bought it from tecno market. After several months of safe using. One day i see one app saying "this app won't work because your device has no root access!" then i look for what rooting meanse and i saw it sounds interesting. And i rooted my phone . But didnt install cwm recovery img. After few days i installed chainfire 3d app.. It goes to reboot and was never going to come up back again.. It stuck on boot loop.

Then i took it to tecno service . They gave me my phone runing without boot loop but it says "invalid imei" i tried to repair it my self through flashing with sp flashtool.. using mtk backup you provided . Then it goes out.. Again.. I used ur procedures for getting it back to normal.. To no avail. I got corrupted "!files to flashtool" all not ok.

we can help you with this but you've posted it in the wrong section. please, create a new thread at the Mobile phones help section

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Greatfrank
Greatfrank
Greatfrank
Respected Member
03-05-2015, 05:50 PM

Hi Hovatek. what i can say so far is that you are doing good. You try very hard to solve any problem that the users put across to you. kudos guys and thanks.
maoga2015
maoga2015
maoga2015
Enthusiastic Member
04-05-2015, 05:14 AM
(28-04-2015, 11:14 PM)hovatek Please, tell us what features / services you would like us to integrate or what we're doing wrong and how to improve.
Positive or Negative feedback is highly welcome.

Sincerely I would like to thank you (Hovatek) for your kind assistance. It was a privilege and honor to be served by you.
Bravo Hovatek
yala
yala
yala
04-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Alright. Thanks for you reply.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-05-2015, 03:46 PM
taylormed3 Its all ok and I appreciate what your doing keep it up

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
04-05-2015, 10:38 PM
FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES, WHAT I RECOMMEND IS FOR YOU TO BE ONLINE ALWAYS (IF POSSIBLE) WELL, I KNOW IT'S HARD BUT PLEASE JUST MAKE AN EFFORT. APART FROM THAT I PERSONALLY DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG CONCERNING YOUR SERVICES. GOD BLESS YOU.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-05-2015, 05:55 PM

(04-05-2015, 10:38 PM)ExcellentAndroid FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES, WHAT I RECOMMEND IS FOR YOU TO BE ONLINE ALWAYS (IF POSSIBLE) WELL, I KNOW IT'S HARD BUT PLEASE JUST MAKE AN EFFORT. APART FROM THAT I PERSONALLY DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG CONCERNING YOUR SERVICES. GOD BLESS YOU.

Thanks for your feedback

Note!
Pages (10): Previous 13 4 5 6 710 Next