Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles Drivers for CM2 dongles_updated
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Drivers for CM2 dongles_updated

Drivers for CM2 dongles_updated

alextech
alextech
alextech
14-08-2019, 08:47 PM

1. I connected tecno KA70 device to CM2MT2 to read/copy the firmware but didn't connect; it's showing "MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port (COM5), Error: Failed to open Port!
How can I resolve this?
2. I downloaded the DA file for KA70 device and try connecting it but the same error was displayed on the screen.
Please, where is the problem from?
3. I'm using Windows 10_64bit system and I only installed VCOM USB driver to connect smartphones to my CM2 dongle: Are there other drivers I must install to run connection between any smartphones and the software?
Attached Files
.png
CM2MT2_with DA.PNG
Size: 9.23 KB / Downloads: 25
.png
CM2MT2_without DA.PNG
Size: 9.2 KB / Downloads: 9
.png
CM2MTK.PNG
Size: 17.15 KB / Downloads: 14
.png
Driver.PNG
Size: 3.41 KB / Downloads: 18
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-08-2019, 11:06 AM
(14-08-2019, 08:47 PM)alextech 1. I connected tecno KA70 device to CM2MT2 to read/copy the firmware but didn't connect; it's showing "MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port (COM5), Error: Failed to open Port!
How can I resolve this?
2. I downloaded the DA file for KA70 device and try connecting it but the same error was displayed on the screen.
Please, where is the problem from?
3. I'm using Windows 10_64bit system and I only installed VCOM USB driver to connect smartphones to my CM2 dongle: Are there other drivers I must install to run connection between any smartphones and the software?

copy the DA file for your model into cm2mtk\boot folder replace the existing MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin (make a duplicate of the existing file to restore after backup)
then retry backup using cm2mtk