Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to I extract the programmer file for my device from the original firmware?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to I extract the programmer file for my device from the original firmware?

How to I extract the programmer file for my device from the original firmware?

Nguyễn Trịnh Minh Vũ
Nguyễn Trịnh Minh Vũ
Nguyễn Trịnh Minh Vũ
Enthusiastic Member
16-08-2019, 06:56 PM

Basically I want to backup my Oppo device using Miracle Box but apperently the default programmer files won't work according to some previous post. 
How can I extract the programmer file that is build for the exact phone of mine from the original firmware? The firmware has an ozip extension and is downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
Or anyone have the programmmer file that I can borrow? My device is Oppo Realme C1 also known as Oppo A3s
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-08-2019, 03:34 PM
(16-08-2019, 06:56 PM)Nguyễn Trịnh Minh Vũ Basically I want to backup my Oppo device using Miracle Box but apperently the default programmer files won't work according to some previous post. 
How can I extract the programmer file that is build for the exact phone of mine from the original firmware? The firmware has an ozip extension and is downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
Or anyone have the programmmer file that I can borrow? My device is Oppo Realme C1 also known as Oppo A3s

Ozip is OTA firmware, doubt you'll get programmer file from OTA firmware
look for ofp or qfil firmware instead, chances of getting programmer file will be higher
you can try the link @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KNKKxEC...BRzoH/view
Nguyễn Trịnh Minh Vũ
Nguyễn Trịnh Minh Vũ
Nguyễn Trịnh Minh Vũ
Enthusiastic Member
21-08-2019, 01:30 PM
(17-08-2019, 03:34 PM)X3non
(16-08-2019, 06:56 PM)Nguyễn Trịnh Minh Vũ Basically I want to backup my Oppo device using Miracle Box but apperently the default programmer files won't work according to some previous post. 

Ozip is OTA firmware, doubt you'll get programmer file from OTA firmware
look for ofp or qfil firmware instead, chances of getting programmer file will be higher
you can try the link @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KNKKxEC...BRzoH/view
Thank you for replying to my question but the file in your link doesn't exist anymore do you have another link for me?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-08-2019, 09:04 PM
(21-08-2019, 01:30 PM)Nguyễn Trịnh Minh Vũ Thank you for replying to my question but the file in your link doesn't exist anymore do you have another link for me?

the link still works fine
don't try to copy it out, just click on it directly from the post above