Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android X623 sensors not working after flashing firmware
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

X623 sensors not working after flashing firmware

X623 sensors not working after flashing firmware

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
jagzz
jagzz
jagzz
Enthusiastic Member
17-08-2019, 12:20 PM

So I brick my phone after flashing a corrupt twrp recovery.img, then I tried flashing the stock firmware from the hovatek forum, it gave me an incomplete firmware with few weird apps, no notification panel etc.
Long story short I took my phone to a repair man, he used a certain dongle to erase the firmware and then flash in a new firmware, now the phone works except for all the sensors,Proximity, Accelerometer, Light, Gyroscope, Compass, all don't work except for the fingerprint please what do I do

Sent from my Infinix X623 using Hovatek Mobile
jagzz
jagzz
jagzz
Enthusiastic Member
17-08-2019, 12:25 PM
So I brick my phone after flashing a corrupt twrp recovery.img, then I tried flashing the stock firmware from the hovatek forum, it gave me an incomplete firmware with few weird apps, no notification panel etc.
Long story short I took my phone to a repair man, he used a certain dongle to erase the firmware and then flash in a new firmware, now the phone works except for all the sensors,Proximity, Accelerometer, Light, Gyroscope, Compass, all don't work except for the fingerprint please what do I do
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-08-2019, 04:30 PM
(17-08-2019, 12:20 PM)jagzz So I brick my phone after flashing a corrupt twrp recovery.img, then I tried flashing the stock firmware from the hovatek forum, it gave me an incomplete firmware with few weird apps, no notification panel etc.

how did you confirm that all sensors don't work?
do you remember the original build number of your device?
jagzz
jagzz
jagzz
Enthusiastic Member
17-08-2019, 08:08 PM
Well my auto rotate doesn't work, the compass also doesn't work its stagnant, auto brightness doesn't respond to light and when I make a call the screen doesn't black out and no I dont have the previous build number unfortunately

jagzz
jagzz
jagzz
Enthusiastic Member
17-08-2019, 08:24 PM

These are screen shots of sensor multitool apk , and it doesn't detect any sensor
jagzz
jagzz
jagzz
Enthusiastic Member
17-08-2019, 08:30 PM
.png
Screenshot_20190817-195949.png
Size: 57.41 KB / Downloads: 24
.png
Screenshot_20190817-195942.png
Size: 98.21 KB / Downloads: 21
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-08-2019, 11:07 AM
(17-08-2019, 08:24 PM)jagzz These are screen shots of sensor multitool apk , and it doesn't detect any sensor

try using CPU-z apk from playstore, check the sensor tab and reconfirm the sensors
do you still have the twrp recovery you flashed? if yes, did you port it or just downloaded from a random source? if you ported it then, unpack the twrp and check ..\ramdisk\prop.default for the build number
This post was last modified: 19-08-2019, 11:38 AM by X3non.
jagzz
jagzz
jagzz
Enthusiastic Member
20-08-2019, 09:39 PM
CPU z is also showing nothing under the sensor tab and I no I didnt port the twrp  just downloaded it from link recommended on x-club

jagzz
jagzz
jagzz
Enthusiastic Member
20-08-2019, 09:50 PM
I've flashed all the firmwares provide here and updated the firmware up to the latest ota updated release, the sensors are still not working, I'm wondering if its possible to access the MMI app interface cuz i think its responsible for the sensor calibration

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-08-2019, 12:27 PM

(20-08-2019, 09:50 PM)jagzz I've flashed all the firmwares provide here and updated the firmware up to the latest ota updated release, the sensors are still not working, I'm wondering if its possible to access the MMI app interface cuz i think its responsible for the sensor calibration

without the original build number, there's no way of telling if this is wrong firmware or hardware issue
find out from the "repair man" who flashed the device initially if he got to confirm the build number before flashing? and if he fitted everything on the phone when he disassembled it cause he must have disassembled the phone in order to flash
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next