Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Tecno r5 Stock rom or scatter file
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Tecno r5 Stock rom or scatter file

[Downloads] Tecno r5 Stock rom or scatter file

Femiz3
Femiz3
Femiz3
29-04-2015, 12:55 PM

my tecno r5 got bricked due to editing the build.prop file, so please i need the scatter file and the clockworkmod backup. please allow me to download the files by sending me their links as i haven't used it for up to two weeks. i look forward to a favourable response from you. thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-04-2015, 01:41 PM
(29-04-2015, 12:55 PM)Femiz3 my tecno r5 got bricked due to editing the build.prop file, so please i need the scatter file and the clockworkmod backup. please allow me to download the files by sending me their links as i haven't used it for up to two weeks. i look forward to a favourable response from you. thank you

we dont give away cwm backups anymore. only MTK backups (contains scatter file and all other files)
supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Femiz3
Femiz3
Femiz3
29-04-2015, 11:56 PM
am sorry I will take the mtk backup. my email is babaf95@gmail.com thanks once more. and please how do i use the mtk backup
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-04-2015, 06:37 AM
(29-04-2015, 11:56 PM)Femiz3 am sorry I will take the mtk backup. my email is babaf95@gmail.com thanks once more. and please how do i use the mtk backup

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Femiz3
Femiz3
Femiz3
30-04-2015, 10:44 PM

thank you, am so grateful. you guys are the best
kwamwon
kwamwon
kwamwon
15-06-2015, 08:37 PM
hi hovatek, please i need the mtk backup file for tecno r5, it stock on boot. and i cant go to recovery by key combination. now i used sp flash tool to format it without the bootloader. please grant me the permission to download this file, God bless you for the work. and using this medium to show sincere appreciation for letting me download this files for free. kudos to you guys. love you
imamolawale@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-06-2015, 08:09 AM
(15-06-2015, 08:37 PM)kwamwon hi hovatek, please i need the mtk backup file for tecno r5, it stock on boot. and i cant go to recovery by key combination. now i used sp flash tool to format it without the bootloader. please grant me the permission to download this file, God bless you for the work. and using this medium to show sincere appreciation for letting me download this files for free. kudos to you guys. love you
imamolawale@gmail.com

Please, create a new thread at our forum and our forums reps will provide free step by step assistance

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!