Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] I bricked my htc one s while trying to use ifont donate on it

But the custom ROM link redirects me to a Facebook page with no download link

(05-09-2015, 10:01 PM)shyllon Wrote: But the custom ROM link redirects me to a Facebook page with no download link

i've edited the links

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
OK the link worked but am confused cos I didn't
Know what to specifically download at the link... It pop up about 12 files.am I to download all one by one.... Please help me sir
Would I be using the ruu to flash the phone or the custom ROM i still don't understand. Should I be waiting for the ruu file
(05-10-2015, 04:13 AM)shyllon Wrote: OK the link worked but am confused cos I didn't
Know what to specifically download at the link... It pop up about 12 files.am I to download all one by one.... Please help me sir

(05-10-2015, 04:29 AM)shyllon Wrote: Would I be using the ruu to flash the phone or the custom ROM i still don't understand.  Should I be waiting for the ruu file

dont download the custom ROM yet. only download the CWM recovery images (first two links i gave you) and tell me when you' have done that
i'v been unable to find the RUU file so far.

(05-10-2015, 04:13 AM)shyllon Wrote: OK the link worked but am confused cos I didn't

(05-10-2015, 04:29 AM)shyllon Wrote: Would I be using the ruu to flash the phone or the custom ROM i still don't understand.  Should I be waiting for the ruu file

dont download the custom ROM yet. only download the CWM recovery images (first two links i gave you) and tell me when you' have done that
i'v been unable to find the RUU file so far.

I have download the two cmw already
Thanks for the assistance so far... I really appreciate your concern and the help you are rendering me irrespective of how am such a dumb noob... Thanks so much boss.
(05-10-2015, 04:10 PM)shyllon Wrote: Thanks for the assistance so far... I really appreciate your concern and the help you are rendering me irrespective of how am such a dumb noob... Thanks so much boss.

Team Hovatek taught me so i'm only giving back to others

(05-10-2015, 01:22 PM)shyllon Wrote: I have download the two cmw already

what are their file names so you know which im referring to at any time
I found an RUU file for htc one S but the file had been deleted. search continues