Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] Need Permission

While trying to custom recovery to my Symphony zv using sp tool it got bricked with error. I don't have stock rom or backup.need permission to download infinity zero 16 gb stock rom backup. Please grant my request. email: [email protected]

(04-29-2015, 06:24 PM)azhar1100 Wrote: While trying to custom recovery to my Symphony zv using sp tool it got bricked with error. I don't have stock rom or backup.need permission to download infinity zero 16 gb stock rom backup. Please grant my request. email: [email protected]

are you certain this is a good idea? granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html 
I didn't keep a backup and couldn't find any Symphony zv backup or stock rom.Is there any way without using Infinity zero backup???
(04-30-2015, 11:52 AM)azhar1100 Wrote: I didn't keep a backup and couldn't find any Symphony zv backup or stock rom.Is there any way without using Infinity zero backup???

1. is the phone mtk based?
2. what OS is the phone running on
3. is the phone in a bootloop or totally dead?
4. can the phone enter factory mode (volume + power)
1. Yes mtk based
2. kitkat 4.4.2
3.totally dead
4.not even factory mode
(04-30-2015, 02:45 PM)azhar1100 Wrote: 1. Yes mtk based
2. kitkat 4.4.2
3.totally dead
4.not even factory mode

for this, you need to either get the correct recovery.img + scatter file or the complete ROM to flash