Your Spectranet Mifi or CPE's SSID is that name that people see (under available networks) when they wish to connect to your Wifi (wirelesss) network.
Steps to change Spectranet 4G WiFi password and SSID
- Connect to your Spectranet Wi-Fi or WLAN
- Launch your browser
- In the address bar, type 192.168.8.1 and press Enter
- You should now be in the Portal
- Click on Settings
- In the Login box that pops up, supply your credentials and click Login.
Default username: user
Default password: user
If the above credentials don't work then try
Default username: admin
Default password: admin
- From this point, its the same method used for SWIFT @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1098.html