Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

[Please help] Tecno A7, 7.0GB Free Internal Storage but cant dowload update

I will volunteer, just gime the link to download it

We're waiting for the feedback o

Sent from my TECNO-A7 using Hovatek mobile
(08-03-2015, 04:23 PM)cannavaro4al Wrote: I will volunteer,  just gime the link to download it

supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
[email protected]
I will volunteer also.. [email protected] Just dat I've forgotten how to flash it lol

(08-03-2015, 07:01 PM)cannavaro4al Wrote: [email protected]

(08-03-2015, 09:28 PM)igboboy Wrote: I will volunteer also.. [email protected] Just dat I've forgotten how to flash it lol

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

we already tested it and it worked fine but we'll all be standing by for your own feedback
Thanks to hovatek,  I downloaded the new phantom z backup rom and flash my fone yesterday and everything is working fine,  the error on update  is no more there,  thanks guys
(08-05-2015, 08:35 AM)cannavaro4al Wrote: Thanks to hovatek,  I downloaded the new phantom z backup rom and flash my fone yesterday and everything is working fine,  the error on update  is no more there,  thanks guys

its official then.
for others who need this ROM badly, return to your original threads and request for it. we wont be honoring requests on this thread
(05-20-2015, 05:07 PM)temit12 Wrote: .

we've reuploaded a working one.
sorry for the delay
(08-05-2015, 01:22 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 08:35 AM)cannavaro4al Wrote: Thanks to hovatek,  I downloaded the new phantom z backup rom and flash my fone yesterday and everything is working fine,  the error on update  is no more there,  thanks guys

its official then.
for others who need this ROM badly, return to your original threads and request for it. we wont be honoring requests on this thread

pls i hope d old stock has been removed so as not to download d old stock mistakenly again