Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

[Please help] Tecno A7, 7.0GB Free Internal Storage but cant dowload update

(08-06-2015, 11:05 AM)igboboy Wrote: pls i hope d old stock has been removed so as not to download d old stock mistakenly again

yes. If you look at the Tecno stock ROMs page, you'll notice that Phantom Z (A7) is now at the bottom (signifies a new upload) and its the only one on that page

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(08-06-2015, 02:31 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 11:05 AM)igboboy Wrote: pls i hope d old stock has been removed so as not to download d old stock mistakenly again

yes. If you look at the Tecno stock ROMs page, you'll notice that Phantom Z (A7) is now at the bottom (signifies a new upload) and its the only one on that page

thank you very much..d only issue now is dat my fone keeps bricking anytime i try OTA update..av tried itlike five times now and it keeps crashing so i keep flashing it..lol
(08-06-2015, 03:48 PM)igboboy Wrote: thank you very much..d only issue now is dat my fone keeps bricking anytime i try OTA update..av tried itlike five times now and it keeps crashing so i keep flashing it..lol

you're joking with an eMMC crash. I guess you have cash for a new phone
(05-20-2015, 05:07 PM)temit12 Wrote: .
we're still standing by for feedback
Please can you also send me the rom timi.odunlami82@gmail.com

Sent from my TECNO-A7 using Hovatek mobile

Please can you also send me the rom timi.odunlami82@gmail.com

(08-06-2015, 11:40 PM)timilehin.82 Wrote: Please can you also send me the rom           timi.odunlami82@gmail.com

we already got the 3 volunteers we asked for. 2 have confirmed it works fine, standing by for the last one.
others will either need to request at the threads they previously created or create new threads.
wow, i cant believe this was resolved and i didnt know. thanks hovatek... hope its the one that appeared first as .......Tecno A7 Phantom Z (MTK Backup)... downloading ASAP
hello hovatek, i read the full thread and installed the backup from the site but now the smae problem is there plus there is something new its keeps on saying "unfortunately the launcher has stopped" and i cant do anything,
please help
(10-30-2015, 01:22 PM)milo52 Wrote: hello hovatek, i read the full thread and installed the backup from the site but now the smae problem is there plus there is something new its keeps on saying "unfortunately the launcher has stopped" and i cant do anything,
please help

create a new thread so we focus on it

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread