Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

[Please help] Tecno A7, 7.0GB Free Internal Storage but cant dowload update

(05-27-2015, 11:08 PM)Qenylas Wrote: Abeg shey una Don forget about this thread ni,  we need solution to the error..

Sent from my TECNO-A7 using Hovatek mobile

you could help by getting access to a working Phantom Z

Thanks for this thread, I am having the same issue with my Tecno phantom Z after flashing it with the backup stock rom here. My front and back camera is not working again so i thought if i could do OTA upgrade it may fix it but i end up getting this same error. Its very frustrating. I believe alot of people are waiting to see how this resolves.

Thanks Hovatek
Hello Hovatek;

Please kindly confirm if the new copy of Tecno Phantom Z stock ROM is available. If you still required a live session as stated earlier, I can make my phone available for this trial.
(06-03-2015, 09:53 AM)immie6 Wrote: Hello Hovatek;

Please kindly confirm if the new copy of Tecno Phantom Z stock ROM is available. If you still required a live session as stated earlier, I can make my phone available for this trial.

Yes o, Admin we r on standby.
Sorry for the delay guys. we're experiencing some delays getting offline access to a phantom Z to make a fresh backup and our other sources havent delivered yet.
we have a lead @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-3824-page-2.html . we're hoping @masterclem1 would help upload his files
we're still working on our own sources though
really sorry guys!
I will upload it, my phone is now fresh, how do I go about the backup.
Confirm!!! there we go. Thanks Qenylas.

Admin its up to you.
(06-03-2015, 07:31 PM)Qenylas Wrote: I will upload it, my phone is now fresh, how do I go about the backup.

backup using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html (see the video for more explanation)
ensure there's up to 5GB free on the phone storage before backing up
let us know once backup is done so we check to be sure the backup is complete
I'm so sorry to disappoint you guy, i couldn't backup my phone due to mtkdroid problem, and now i went and update it, and now im back to square one, but i will try and get the file again,, but i have the downloaded update. Zip,send i unload that maybe you can work on it.

(06-05-2015, 10:02 AM)Qenylas Wrote: I'm so sorry to disappoint you guy,  i couldn't backup my phone due to mtkdroid problem,  and now i went and  update it,  and now im back to square one,  but i will try and get the file again,, but i have the downloaded update. Zip,send i unload that maybe you can work on it.

the update.zip is of little use. very certain it'll brick the phones (rooted or unrooted; we've witnessed both cases)