Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

[Please help] Tecno A7, 7.0GB Free Internal Storage but cant dowload update

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015, 05:16 PM by hovatek. )

(06-05-2015, 10:02 AM)Qenylas Wrote: I'm so sorry to disappoint you guy,  i couldn't backup my phone due to mtkdroid problem,  and now i went and  update it,  and now im back to square one,  but i will try and get the file again,, but i have the downloaded update. Zip,send i unload that maybe you can work on it.

Sent from my TECNO-A7 using Hovatek mobile

upload the update.zip . it'll come in handy for some studies. maybe others can manually apply the update too

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Hello Admin;

It looks like everybody has forgotten and abandon this trend. Any solution yet to this issue?
(06-23-2015, 10:07 AM)immie6 Wrote: Hello Admin;

It looks like everybody has forgotten and abandon this trend. Any solution yet to this issue?

an alternative stock ROM is whats needed. we're still on it
(06-23-2015, 04:13 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-23-2015, 10:07 AM)immie6 Wrote: Hello Admin;

an alternative stock ROM is whats needed. we're still on it

I don't tink ur on it too..just saying, but we actually neeeed it
(06-27-2015, 03:49 AM)igboboy Wrote: I don't tink ur on it too..just saying, but we actually neeeed it

if it was so easy to get ROMs then i think you would've got it long before now.
We have Premium members in need of it too I hope you know.

(06-27-2015, 10:43 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-27-2015, 03:49 AM)igboboy Wrote: I don't tink ur on it too..just saying, but we actually neeeed it

if it was so easy to get ROMs then i think you would've got it long before now.
We have Premium members in need of it too I hope you know.

Sorry ,it dint come out rite..am sorry
I have a good rom from a good device... But will be flashing it into my phone tomorrow... Hopefully if I don't have the problem of USB not showing on system and a good network in the phone, with same memory problem.. . I will find a way to upload the rom here on hovatek or Dropbox or goggle drive
(06-27-2015, 10:55 PM)Xibit Wrote: I have a good rom from a good device... But will be flashing it into my phone tomorrow... Hopefully if I don't have the problem of USB not showing on system and a good network in the phone, with same memory problem.. . I will find a way to upload the rom here on hovatek or Dropbox or goggle drive

ok. standing by to know how it goes
i tried installing one lollipop custom rom i found and changed the boot loader and other folders some tutorials said, the phone only booted to a black screen and a white line at the top. let us know how yours went
(06-30-2015, 12:07 PM)its_xino Wrote: i tried installing one lollipop custom rom i found and changed the boot loader and other folders some tutorials said, the phone only booted to a black screen and a white line at the top. let us know how yours went

we're working with @Xibit on having another phantom Z backup uploaded. good to know you're also working on a fix.