Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Oukitel k6000 flashtoll root
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Oukitel k6000 flashtoll root

Oukitel k6000 flashtoll root

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-10-2019, 09:45 AM

(07-10-2019, 07:13 AM)Joachim Winkowski I have a request. Can one person deal with this thread? X3non contributed most of the posts. And how innagee is given

the answers are as if I had never touched the phone. And I described everything before. I wrote 3 posts above that the factory mode does not want to enter. I can flash any rom file but I can't start the factory mode. Neither recovery mode nor fastboot mode

I think you should be glad if more than one person is trying to help because there's a good chance they have an idea that'll come in handy. The least you can do is be grateful because he did raise some very valid points. We're all just trying to help

From your first post, your backup (rom 1) is less reliable since it was done after the phone got bricked (by trying to install an OTA update on a modified device). That doesn't mean its useless, it could still come in handy. The OTA update might not have taken place (based on your description) so that narrows it down to the recovery partition

Keep your 20171214 rom on the phone then:

1. Share a link to the recovery.img from the firmware you downloaded online ; rom 2 (since we can't rely on the recovery in your backup) and boot.img from your backup (rom 1). The idea is to check if there's dm verity that could be blocking custom recovery. If it has dm verity then that needs to be addressed then a compatible TWRP flashed so we see if you can at least get into TWRP recovery mode (flashed via fastboot or sp flash tool)

2. As for fixing the bootloop, since flashing another firmware hasn't worked, its either the downloaded firmware is incompatible (i.e your model requires a specific build number) or you've not done a full flash (I don't mean format) i.e flashing the entire firmware instead of a few files.

After flashing the downloaded firmware (black screen) and flashing LK (stuck at bootlogo), you really need to try enter recovery mode to do a factory reset (so we can rule out userdata as the cause). If the button combo (vol up + power) isn't working then try enter fastboot the hold vol up+ power till the phone goes off and release power button when it goes off but keep holding volume + button

Lets see the outcome of dm verity test (option 1).
This post was last modified: 08-10-2019, 09:56 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5