Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] zeblaze thor 5 dual and compile lineage
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] zeblaze thor 5 dual and compile lineage

[Please help] zeblaze thor 5 dual and compile lineage

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
peturbg
peturbg
peturbg
05-09-2019, 07:07 PM

HI.

I want to compile zte bladea610 lineage latest and make full backup and install twrp and root on my smartwatch zeblaze thor 4 dual it is mediatek 6739.
I see in this forum that users show how to make backup i try with latest spashtools and it don't work: It is incorrect number or something like that. With user i can see partiton here is everything that i get from smartwatch: https://bgzashtita.es/git/android-smartw...ual/issues
and here is device info from hardware info + " for some strange it show notepad " So if someone know how to compile lineage 16 please comment and please help me too for smartwatch zeblaze thor 4 dual. I speak with selller that is in chine and they denied to send me boot.img " devie tree blob, vendor tree blob, kernel source " kernel source is gpl so they by law need to send it to me " BUt this can't be issue to send backup so if smartwatch stop working to reinstall. Other day smartwatch freeze for first time so i need to restart. I need this smartwatch with working VIDEO surveliance becouse i SUFFER verbal and psychological KICKS.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
06-09-2019, 05:52 PM
(05-09-2019, 07:07 PM)peturbg HI.

I want to compile zte bladea610 lineage latest and make full backup and install twrp and root on my smartwatch zeblaze thor 4 dual it is mediatek 6739.
I see in this forum that users show how to make backup i try with latest spashtools and it don't work: It is incorrect number or something like that. With user i can see partiton here is everything that i get from smartwatch: https://bgzashtita.es/git/android-smartw...ual/issues
and here is device info from hardware info + " for some strange it show notepad " So if someone know how to compile lineage 16 please comment and please help me too for smartwatch zeblaze thor 4 dual. I speak with selller that is in chine and they denied to send me boot.img " devie tree blob, vendor tree blob, kernel source " kernel source is gpl so they by law need to send it to me " BUt this can't be issue to send backup so if smartwatch stop working to reinstall. Other day smartwatch freeze for first time so i need to restart. I need this smartwatch with working VIDEO surveliance becouse i SUFFER verbal and psychological KICKS.

If I read you correctly, your goal is to backup / extract the smartwatch's firmware (i.e boot, vendor, etc) right?
If this is the case then you have several options. You can start with https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html (v2.82)
This post was last modified: 06-09-2019, 05:53 PM by maxpayne.
peturbg
peturbg
peturbg
07-09-2019, 03:56 AM
Guys on firefox windows message it not resized. : https://snimki.conocer.xyz/media/upload/..._image.jpg

Maxpayne, i write you private message. if someone know other method please help.
This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 04:36 AM by peturbg.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-09-2019, 12:17 PM
(07-09-2019, 03:56 AM)peturbg Guys on firefox windows message it not resized. : https://snimki.conocer.xyz/media/upload/..._image.jpg

already replied to @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-29894.html
peturbg
peturbg
peturbg
08-09-2019, 02:18 AM

hi

website still dont work. on fast reply it work from my tablet.

As for the error it still cant get work. i install windows 7, install smartwatch drivers from hovatek forum, install latest splash tools and with mmrw i create basic 6739 scatter file. when run to read block it comment this: error status_preloader_invalid (0xc0030004) the preloader file format is invalid. hint retry other official load

i attach two photos: https://snimki.conocer.xyz/media/upload/..._image.jpg

https://snimki.conocer.xyz/media/upload/..._image.jpg

Stange is why it dont get readblock. If someone commemt becouse they are invalid address, then here are correct address:
https://bgzashtita.es/git/android-smartw...l/issues/3
https://bgzashtita.es/git/android-smartw...l/issues/1

now maxpayne comment miraclebox can help. i say i see in youtube and read but cant understand it this box that can be buy and then connect smartphone in this box. i look in miraclebox website ans rhey have different models. i want the extreme that can work for 10 years.

New: i create 6739 scatter file and change name to preloader not big letter and it make preloader... But next step is unclear: In wwr need to have local instruction: p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

Use SP Flash Tool (for example, SPFT version 5.1628) to create full memory dump (in other words: to create full backup) of the phone. For further work using the WwR program you need backups of the following partitions: EMMC_BOOT1 & EMMC_USER created by SPFT (See Instructions). EMMC_BOOT1 contains Preloader, EMMC_USER contains all other partitions asides from preloader. To determine the lenght of EMMC_USER memory with GPT partition scheme you can read the first megabyte (or 0x80000 in HEX) - choose this file in WwR, the program will process the file and display the values automatically. Phones with partition MBR+EBR1 (PMT) it is better to use SP Flash Tool, in Memory Test Window uncheck all, except <RAM Test>, and you need to extract the stock preloader to perform RAM test. (See Instructions)

Here where write: (See Instructions). where is web site address or local file... This (See Instructions). can be adult instruction, can be instruction to make food and etc. It will be good to has two version one local and other internet

In best cases, for program version video version. Why in the moment i lost, becouse i see manual with old versions and now i see new version and now i dont know where begin. When new user come too, he will be more lost and some of the develoeprs will not be here anymore... maybe some  3 years some developer will exit and nobody can help. So it will be usefull to make for every version local and internet video. As Manuals from havok are old... In (See Instructions). there has to be, becouse in the moment it can be everything... So guys wwr identify smartwatch and get details:

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
Brand: ZEBLAZE; Model: THOR_4_Dual;
Hardware: MT6739
Platform: mt6739
File system: EXT4
Android version: 7.1.1
Firmware version: 1563364402
Baseband version: MOLY.LR12A.R2.MP.V5.23.P10
Build number: alps-mp-n1.mp18-V2_aeon6739.36.n1_P11
Description:  full_WM_D02-user 7.1.1 N6F26Q 1563364402 test-keys
Serial number: 181200210349
Root: No
Full memory RAM: 0x1C338000 (451 MB)
Full memory of ROM (EMMC_USER): 0x3A3E00000 (14910 MB)
Full memory of ROM (EMMC_BOOT_1): 0x400000 (4 MB)
Full memory of ROM (EMMC_BOOT_2): 0x400000 (4 MB)
Full memory of ROM (EMMC_RPMB): 0x400000 (4 MB)
By-name: /dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name

Now i don't know what next as there is old manual. I test two cases. One with extract user_1 and other user... in two cases again invalid preloader... So where i can write in new spflash 5.19 to extract full.In the moment from old manuals and confused from step -by step it is way to throw keyboard from floor. Maybe im near to get all becouse the money i pay they didn't send all needs. Yerdatdat smartwatch freeze more than 2 times... so i need full backup becouse nobody know. in 21 century computer programs everyday has been developed bad and it can stop working.

Udpate 2: i manage correctly to extract emmc1_boot1 preloader... following this manual: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
But other issue has arrive, it has new GPT marking. Tat video manual don't have, so if i remember there was other manual maybe was only text that comment how to extract gpt... pFUUU it was not difficult for someone to make the two version non gpt and gpt version in one topic... Im so happy to make it.

Update3: I try on smawath magisk to patch boot.img and it didn't work. As magisk don't work in smartwatch, it use basic file manager that don't show boot.img. I try install file manager and it didn't work. It show .avi and photos. Becouse limit screen. GUys do ytou know how to share android second display, so can install magisk. As smartwatch has small display and it don't show other files. Includei try on my samssung to patch it and it didn't work and it comment it patch for arm64 and smartwatch has been compiled for 32 bit " this is ****"

im thinking share android screen on latop but dont know if it is gonna work. Some ideas.

Update 4: hovatek from windows firrefox staill don't work. Now i find that zeblaze thor4 dual has blocked bootloader. In developer it is unlocked but in fastboot it is blocked. Someone know illegal way to open it becouse, it don't work. I share link video: https://playtube.conocer.xyz/watch/20190...RRUra.html that show zeblaze thor 4 dual don't want to unblock bootloader and Volume up button don't work only volume down to cancel it. It is unhuman to buy smartwatch and they block bootloader and disable volume up button to not work.

Please peoples comment how to unblock bootloader
This post was last modified: 09-09-2019, 03:23 AM by peturbg.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-09-2019, 03:29 PM
(08-09-2019, 02:18 AM)peturbg ...
Update3: I try on smawath magisk to patch boot.img and it didn't work. As magisk don't work in smartwatch, it use basic file manager that don't show boot.img. I try install file manager and it didn't work. It show .avi and photos. Becouse limit screen. GUys do ytou know how to share android second display, so can install magisk. As smartwatch has small display and it don't show other files. Includei try on my samssung to patch it and it didn't work and it comment it patch for arm64 and smartwatch has been compiled for 32 bit " this is ****"

im thinking share android screen on latop but dont know if it is gonna work. Some ideas.

Update 4: hovatek from windows firrefox staill don't work. Now i find that zeblaze thor4 dual has blocked bootloader. In developer it is unlocked but in fastboot it is blocked. Someone know illegal way to open it becouse, it don't work. I share link video: https://playtube.conocer.xyz/watch/20190...RRUra.html that show zeblaze thor 4 dual don't want to unblock bootloader and Volume up button don't work only volume down to cancel it. It is unhuman to buy smartwatch and they block bootloader and disable volume up button to not work.

update 2
i take it that you've been able to successful extract the full rom? if no, then you can use v2.30 and follow the video instructions to extract the rom

update 3
zip and upload the boot.img and recovery.img then post the link here. maybe you could try flashing twrp then supersu.zip or magisk.zip

update 4
you should be able to flash items using SP flash tool, unlocking bootloader might not be entirely necessary. If vol up doesn't work, reboot back to homescreen check and reconfirm that OEM unlock in developer options is still enabled

which firefox browser are you using; mobile or PC?
peturbg
peturbg
peturbg
09-09-2019, 03:59 PM
(09-09-2019, 03:29 PM)X3non
(08-09-2019, 02:18 AM)peturbg ...

update 2
i take it that you've been able to successful extract the full rom? if no, then you can use v2.30 and follow the video instructions to extract the rom

update 3
zip and upload the boot.img and recovery.img then post the link here. maybe you could try flashing twrp then supersu.zip or magisk.zip

update 4
you should be able to flash items using SP flash tool, unlocking bootloader might not be entirely necessary. If vol up doesn't work, reboot back to homescreen check and reconfirm that OEM unlock in developer options is still enabled

which firefox browser are you using; mobile or PC?
Hi

dOWNLOad link is: https://conocer.xyz/sharvane/folder/3/ze...hor_4_dual

Ques: if bootloader is locked then how twrp is gonna work. As in internet read if bootloader is locked it will not work. Can someone has idea how to make it work, i try mtkroot and it didn't work. Volume up didn't work, as i speak with wovemaster in amazon and she comment they can't give bootloader code, device tree, vendor tree and kernel source. Kernel source need to give it, becouse it use gpl... Please help me. I can't activate magisk as zeblaze thor 4 dual has small display and when open magisk to patch .img it only show document folder... Is there way to change fastboot partition or what partition is that load to get it from other smartphone and burn it with splashtool. Please help

Update 1: devices that i connect are different, with all firefox that iuse message space is closed. it need to me get and get down but not much it open less space to write maybe two fingers. I found twrp for different thor 4... it is 6737m i try change init.recovery.mt6739.c and default.pro include put boot kernel on twrp and when repack with splash tools burn. Again it comment No commands... like it have second recovery partition. Include i make two times download omnirom rom and make only recovery.img What the ***** is happening. Why twrp is not working... How can i flash fastboot partition, i will get it from my mother smartphone...
This post was last modified: 09-09-2019, 10:27 PM by peturbg.
peturbg
peturbg
peturbg
10-09-2019, 01:39 AM
update 3: it need to use fast reply i how i say before from tabletdevice it is worse ans it dont show write message. ibclude resizing it. As dor mediatek. PEOPLES DONT BUY mediatek in feature. mediatek will block your feature smartphonesvolumeup abs you will dont can unblock vootloader. it is unknown if it is necesarry for twrp to work, but when i try pprt twrp feom other thor only chamge fstab, kernel and edit buold.prodp maybe thia was not neceaarry but it was edit. and make.recovery.img after flaah recovery.img it again comment co commanda. like it load original recovery.img... maybe aomwthing in. flaah has second recoveey partition... i extract all possible partition. now where is bootloaser partition. maybe it xan be changed to work... include magisk dont work aa when try to patch bop
img how i say zeblaze haa small screen and it only ahow document folder so for that it dont appear . mediatek haa try go step feaute and make allprocessautomatic. all root process be blocked include bootloader. only TO ILLEGALY SPY ON YOU HUMANKIND. if someone haa armeabi 32 compoled andeoid 7.1 then he xan try patch boot.img ans send it to me... or if magisk work for compiter or make androod secons acreen. someone know how to make second acreen.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-09-2019, 01:54 PM
(09-09-2019, 03:59 PM)peturbg ...dOWNLOad link is: https://conocer.xyz/sharvane/folder/3/ze...hor_4_dual

Ques: if bootloader is locked then how twrp is gonna work. As in internet read if bootloader is locked it will not work. Can someone has idea how to make it work, i try mtkroot and it didn't work. Volume up didn't work, as i speak with wovemaster in amazon and she comment they can't give bootloader code, device tree, vendor tree and kernel source. Kernel source need to give it, becouse it use gpl... Please help me. I can't activate magisk as zeblaze thor 4 dual has small display and when open magisk to patch .img it only show document folder... Is there way to change fastboot partition or what partition is that load to get it from other smartphone and burn it with splashtool. Please help

Update 1: devices that i connect are different, with all firefox that iuse message space is closed. it need to me get and get down but not much it open less space to write maybe two fingers. I found twrp for different thor 4... it is 6737m i try change init.recovery.mt6739.c and default.pro include put boot kernel on twrp and when repack with splash tools burn. Again it comment No commands... like it have second recovery partition. Include i make two times download omnirom rom and make only recovery.img What the ***** is happening. Why twrp is not working... How can i flash fastboot partition, i will get it from my mother smartphone...

unlocked bootloader / fastboot isnt the only way to flashing images, you can do that using SP flash tool as well
its likely dm_verity is the reason for failed twrp
try flashing this magisk patched boot @ https://mega.nz/#!WDwlRCiS!rxXP8RssUfFEf...gdYquJw7qM using SP flash tool then confirm if the device is rooted
This post was last modified: 10-09-2019, 01:55 PM by X3non.
peturbg
peturbg
peturbg
11-09-2019, 06:47 PM

(10-09-2019, 01:54 PM)X3non
(09-09-2019, 03:59 PM)peturbg ...dOWNLOad link is: https://conocer.xyz/sharvane/folder/3/ze...hor_4_dual

unlocked bootloader / fastboot isnt the only way to flashing images, you can do that using SP flash tool as well
its likely dm_verity is the reason for failed twrp
try flashing this magisk patched boot @ https://mega.nz/#!WDwlRCiS!rxXP8RssUfFEf...gdYquJw7qM using SP flash tool then confirm if the device is rooted

Update 1: Yes someone repair firefox and now in reply it show all. Thanks man it work. Please teach me how you do it. I think to install armeabi emulator... mahybe compile it but don't know how to run it.
         Update 2: I try compile lineage and it comment this: https://bgzashtita.es/git/android-smartw...l/issues/1
Soemone know how to add class. i find device tree and vendor tree from internet and change it to 6739... maybe after add unknown class it will finish...
This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 07:42 AM by peturbg.
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next