Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Please help
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Please help

Please help

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Techie Member
08-09-2019, 05:59 PM

Trying to fix my nvram, I think it corrupted, tried repairing it with Maui meta but the bplg file I downloaded from here is not compatible, I'm getting error message when I select it, nvram database file is inconsistent with target load, 195 is written on my baseband but the one in the firmware I download is 175.so Maui meta is rejecting it, when I ignore the message and continue, the imie will change but my phone will find it hard getting network on 3g only, I'm very confused cos I've help someone with same phone without no problem but the guy is not close to me would have copy his data,
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
09-09-2019, 09:54 AM
(08-09-2019, 05:59 PM)Mediqslot Trying to fix my nvram, I think it corrupted, tried repairing it with Maui meta but the bplg file I downloaded from here is not compatible, I'm getting error message when I select it, nvram database file is inconsistent with target load, 195 is written on my baseband but the one in the firmware I download is 175.so Maui meta is rejecting it, when I ignore the message and continue, the imie will change but my phone will find it hard getting network on 3g only, I'm very confused cos I've help someone with same phone without no problem but the guy is not close to me would have copy his data,

State the phone's info:
Manufacturer
Model
Chipset (MTK, SPD or Qualcomm)
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Techie Member
09-09-2019, 07:33 PM
The phone is infinix hot 6 x606c
Mtk,
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-09-2019, 10:51 AM
(09-09-2019, 07:33 PM)Mediqslot The phone is infinix hot 6 x606c
Mtk,

either pull DB files directly from your device; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11609.html OR flash a readily available firmware for X606C then use its DB files; check the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23659.html
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Techie Member
10-09-2019, 11:40 AM

The option of rooting is a no for me cos I will have to unlock the bootloader which will delete my files, the second option was what I did, I downloaded the full file from here , but when I try using the DB files was not compatible, after flashing I updated my phone to the latest version, can that affect the DB to not be compatible,
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
10-09-2019, 02:26 PM
(10-09-2019, 11:40 AM)Mediqslot The option of rooting is a no for me cos I will have to unlock the bootloader which will delete my files, the second option was what I did, I downloaded the full file from here , but when I try using the DB files was not compatible, after flashing I updated my phone to the latest version, can that affect the DB to not be compatible,

you can try flashing the firmware again and use it's DB to write IMEI then observe before updating to the latest version.
you can also try writing IMEI using Miracle thunder method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26815.html
note: you'll have to load DA for your phone's model on Miracle box before writing IMEI. @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23339.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-09-2019, 08:31 PM
(08-09-2019, 05:59 PM)Mediqslot Trying to fix my nvram, I think it corrupted, tried repairing it with Maui meta but the bplg file I downloaded from here is not compatible, I'm getting error message when I select it, nvram database file is inconsistent with target load, 195 is written on my baseband but the one in the firmware I download is 175.so Maui meta is rejecting it, when I ignore the message and continue, the imie will change but my phone will find it hard getting network on 3g only, I'm very confused cos I've help someone with same phone without no problem but the guy is not close to me would have copy his data,

Looks like you'll need an NRAM backup from a working phone of the same model. Another option is to flash a different firmware (which has db filesa) but that doesn't seem to be an option for you due to your data

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Techie Member
13-09-2019, 11:50 AM
And one thing I noticed about my phone is that when I press volume up key plus power it take me to fasboot instead of factory mode, is there a way to reset this
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
13-09-2019, 03:09 PM
(13-09-2019, 11:50 AM)Mediqslot And one thing I noticed about my phone is that when I press volume up key plus power it take me to fasboot instead of factory mode, is there a way to reset this

are you sure your phone isn't a clone hot 6?
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Techie Member
13-09-2019, 06:53 PM

No, I don't think so, cos I receive Ota update and I do flash Infinix stock rom on it,
Pages (2): 1 2 Next