Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MMC not readable on PC, Android
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MMC not readable on PC, Android

MMC not readable on PC, Android

Tejrooney
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
30-04-2015, 06:21 PM

My MMC is not functioning well again. Once before, it automatically unmounted itself on my phone(Android) and mounted again on itself. but it suddenly stop and show SD card damaged, try reformatting and the story ends there and it becomes undetectable on my android even when detected, shows Damaged SD card. Tried inserting it on BlackBerry phones still the same but sometimes it will be detected but not accessible. but when i tried inserting it to a tecno java phone and try formatting it, it was successful and can be read on that phone. but inserting on a PC. it wont be detected. pls help me on solving this.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-04-2015, 07:02 PM
(30-04-2015, 06:21 PM)Tejrooney My MMC is not functioning well again. Once before, it automatically unmounted itself on my phone(Android) and mounted again on itself. but it suddenly stop and show SD card damaged, try reformatting and the story ends there and it becomes undetectable on my android even when detected, shows Damaged SD card. Tried inserting it on BlackBerry phones still the same but sometimes it will be detected but not accessible. but when i tried inserting it to a tecno java  phone and try formatting it, it was successful and can be read on that phone. but inserting on a PC. it wont be detected. pls help me on solving this.

the SD card is either damaged or in a file system these devices dont recognize. can you view the sd card's properties in the java phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
30-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Gonna try that
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
14-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Now PC is reading my memory card and av even tried chkdsk and formatted it. But is not detecting on android anymore. Pls help. Does the partition affect the mmc and want partition should SD card be. FAT, FAT32, NTFS. Which one
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-05-2015, 08:20 PM

(14-05-2015, 07:49 PM)Tejrooney Now PC is reading my memory card and av even tried chkdsk and formatted it. But is not detecting on android anymore. Pls help. Does the partition affect the mmc and want partition should SD card be. FAT, FAT32, NTFS. Which one

FAT32

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
14-05-2015, 08:31 PM
But wen I formatted it on PC, FAT32 was chosen as default allocation and still my android and others won't read it except for PC through card reader.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2015, 08:29 AM
(14-05-2015, 08:31 PM)Tejrooney But wen I formatted it on PC, FAT32 was chosen as default allocation and still my android and others won't read it except for PC through card reader.

does it work fine on the PC (copy, delete, format) ?

Note!
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
Tejrooney
15-05-2015, 06:19 PM
It works fine. I can delete, copy & paste into it on pc, but android won't detect it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2015, 07:58 PM
(15-05-2015, 06:19 PM)Tejrooney It works fine. I can delete, copy &  paste into it on pc,  but android won't detect it

try is on a Samsung Android phone if you can get access to one

Note!