Quite a number of Windows phone users complain of 2go not working on their phones. This is because Windows Mobile phones do not have the JAVA platform pre-installed, but do have added support for "Third party Java Installation".
This means you can download JAVA emulators for Windows Mobile to enjoy JAVA support.
If you download 2go to your HTC or windows phone but 2go just wont work then:
1. Ensure your phone has the JAVA platform or install JBlend or JavaFX
2. Go to settings
3. Click connections
4. Click connections again
5. Click 'Add new modem connection'
6. Enter your mobile network's manual settings.
7. Apn for GLO: gloflat username flat password flat
MTN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net username web password web
Airtel: internet.ng.zain.com username leave blank password leave blank
Etisalat: etisalat.com.ng username leave blank password leave blank
8. Download and install 2go.jar