Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] Infinix Note 5 X604 boot to recovery with dead android robot
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix Note 5 X604 boot to recovery with dead android robot

[Please help] Infinix Note 5 X604 boot to recovery with dead android robot

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
Respected Member
15-09-2019, 07:00 PM

Quote:
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
Respected Member
15-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Infinix Note 5 X604 boot straight into recovery with a dead android robot all of sudden, and flashing multiple roms from this forum didn't solve the problem.

It do flash successfully but go back to recovery after androidone screen
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
Respected Member
15-09-2019, 07:06 PM
Infinix Note 5 X604 boot straight into recovery with a dead android robot (no command) all of sudden, and flashing multiple roms from this forum didn't solve the problem.

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-09-2019, 11:21 AM
(15-09-2019, 07:03 PM)brilliant_smart Infinix Note 5 X604 boot straight into recovery with a dead android robot all of sudden, and flashing multiple roms from this forum didn't solve the problem.

what's the present state of the device after flashing firmware; stuck at boot, totally dead, etc?
do you remember the original build number of the phone?
did you flash firmware for the exact same build number?
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
Respected Member
17-09-2019, 04:33 AM

what's the present state of the device after flashing firmware; stuck at boot, totally dead, etc?
do you remember the original build number of the phone?
did you flash firmware for the exact same build number?

The present state of the phone is dead android robot with no command, it starts and go straight to that state.
It stayed dead if I format without loading the firmware, and after successful flash it goes straight back to dead android which didn't go to recovery..
I can't remember the original build, it was brought to me like that
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-09-2019, 11:40 AM
(17-09-2019, 04:33 AM)brilliant_smart The present state of the phone is dead android robot with no command, it starts and go straight to that state.
It stayed dead if I format without loading the firmware, and after successful flash it goes straight back to dead android which didn't go to recovery..

i'll take it you didn't verify the build number before attempting to flash
after successfully flashing firmware then you press ONLY power button, does the phone go straight to the android on its back screen or it gets stuck at boot?
on the android lying on its back screen, press power + vol up ; does the phone proceed to main recovery mode? if yes, then try factory reset then reboot
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
Respected Member
17-09-2019, 01:53 PM
(17-09-2019, 11:40 AM)X3non
(17-09-2019, 04:33 AM)brilliant_smart The present state of the phone is dead android robot with no command, it starts and go straight to that state.

after successfully flashing firmware then you press ONLY power button, does the phone go straight to the android on its back screen or it gets stuck at boot?
on the android lying on its back screen, press power + vol up ; does the phone proceed to main recovery mode? if yes, then try factory reset then reboot

No the phone doesn't stuck at boot, it go straight to the dead android.
However, pressing power + volume up doesn't take it to main recovery mode..
Plus in all the files I downloaded, no recovery in the files list
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
17-09-2019, 06:50 PM
(17-09-2019, 01:53 PM)brilliant_smart
(17-09-2019, 11:40 AM)X3non

No the phone doesn't stuck at boot, it go straight to the dead android.

How many firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23512.html have you tried?
After flashing each firmware, does the build no. written at the top in recovery menu changes?
Also, have you tried reading the phone's info to see if build no changes after flashing?
This post was last modified: 17-09-2019, 06:51 PM by xerxes.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-09-2019, 09:51 AM
(17-09-2019, 01:53 PM)brilliant_smart No the phone doesn't stuck at boot, it go straight to the dead android.

this model doesnt have a recovery partition but has a recovery mode nontheless
if your phone boots straight to the android on its back screen immediate after flashing firmware, then its likely hardware problem, you should have the volume rocker checked properly and ensure that its not stuck
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
Respected Member
18-09-2019, 12:55 PM

(18-09-2019, 09:51 AM)X3non
(17-09-2019, 01:53 PM)brilliant_smart No the phone doesn't stuck at boot, it go straight to the dead android.

this model doesnt have a recovery partition but has a recovery mode nontheless
if your phone boots straight to the android on its back screen immediate after flashing firmware, then its likely hardware problem, you should have the volume rocker checked properly and ensure that its not stuck

It shows a welcome screen "androidone" first, then it goes to android on its back..
It however reboots itself after staying a while in the recovery mode.
I noticed that it boots itself and do the same thing if plugged to charge even if the ba3 is detached and attached again
Pages (2): 1 2 Next